Can someone explain to me how to do a shotgun mod? - Very interested...

Guides and discussions about building water blasters and other water warfare devices such as water balloon launchers.
Broncostar

Post by Broncostar » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:37 pm

After enjoying my time with the FF, I'd like to modify some other water guns so that they discharge ALL AT ONCE, not in a spray.
Could someone please be kind enough to:
1. Tell me what guns I can mod to make like a shotgun and which I can't.
2. Tell me how to do it.
Currently, I have twin XP 270's, A Vaporizor and helix (not that they can be modded,) A CPS 2100 (Which I think can be modded, if so, please tell me how!" and A CPS 2500, which I'd really like to mod.
Thanks so much! :)

hunter

Post by hunter » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:49 pm

For the 2500, do a collosus, it will increase range and blast everything out at once on 20x with that. On the 2100, unscrew the nozzle, and there you have a riotblast.
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."

Broncostar

Post by Broncostar » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:59 pm

hunter wrote:For the 2500, do a collosus, it will increase range and blast everything out at once on 20x with that. On the 2100, unscrew the nozzle, and there you have a riotblast.
Thanks- Ill try that with the CPS 2100.
What's a collosus? Remember, I don't know what these things are...

hunter

Post by hunter » Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:07 pm

Look at the tech section on SSC, under mods, you'll find all the power mods you want there. If you dont know what SSC is look under the links on iSc, but seriously, read up on stuff before asking n00by questions.:p
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."