CPS 4100 Repair

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
soakerman

Post by soakerman » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:39 pm

hey I have a CPS-4100 and the trigger broke on it.does anybody know how to fix it?
ImageImage

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:11 pm

Open it up and JB Weld a small rectangular piece of metal to either side of the break. Allow the JB to dry, sand to fit, put the gun back together. Alternatively, you can go with just the JB, but it won't be as strong.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:34 pm

http://www.sscentral.net/tech/repairs/trigger.php

Pictoral guide similar to what Adrian described. This repair hasn't broken after a year of use. However, I do highly suggest repairing triggers of water guns that are known to break triggers (such as the CPS 4100) before the break. If you've got any other CPS 4100s, I'd suggest doing this repair to all of them.

Strange thing was I expected this to be a submission! Wonder why... :goofy:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:27 am

Thread pushed to proper forum. Please use the Submission forums for submission-style threads, not questions. Thanks!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: