Yay or Nay?

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
BurntWaffle007

Yay or Nay?

Post by BurntWaffle007 » Sat May 17, 2014 11:28 am

I just need a second opinion on this before I buy it.I feel its a little sketchy but then again this is my first time buying something like this on ebay.
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-2-Larami ... 338ec7bb8a
So many water blasters to get, so little money I have.

the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Yay or Nay?

Post by the oncoming storm » Sat May 17, 2014 1:48 pm

I can't tell you yay on nay... But I just saved 100's of dollars on my car insurance by switching to geico. :goofy:

I say nay, if you include the shipping you're paying $18 per blaster for 14 year old XP's that are inferior to modern blasters like the python 2.
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Sat May 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Actually, I don't think the XP 110 and 310 are inferior to the Python 2. The Python 2 seems to shoot a little further, but the 310 and 110 both have pressure chambers which means you can fire from different angles. Practically speaking this means that when you're low on water you can still shoot pointing your gun high up, like if someone is in a tree, tree house, or on top of a building, etc. and you can still shoot pointing downward like if you're on top of a building or ridge and someone is right below you trying to sneak up. The 310's nozzle selection combined with its capacity will last you longer than the Python 2. The 110 will probably run out a little quicker, but it's my favorite blaster in terms of how it handles/feels in my hands.

All in all the price seems pretty fair to me. My advice would be to go check out if any of your local stores have Python 2s. Check them out and then read the review here - http://www.isoaker.com/Armoury/Analysis ... ython2.php . I've been meaning to post my own review, but keep putting off purchasing one even though one of the local store has at least a dozen. Different blasters have different pros and cons. It's all about what you like or dislike.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Sat May 17, 2014 3:25 pm

I would wait for a better deal on a small CPS. But then again, with summer approaching, you might not find as many good deals.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

BurntWaffle007

Post by BurntWaffle007 » Mon May 19, 2014 11:11 am

Well thank you guys for your input,so I decided not to go with this one,but I did buy a slightly used XP 310 for $27,the one thing I have to do is fix the ripped sticker but other than that its in pretty good condition.
So many water blasters to get, so little money I have.