ERMAHGERD MERSERV SCER

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
supersoakerman

ERMAHGERD MERSERV SCER

Post by supersoakerman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 am

holy crap guys you will never guess what I picked up today
A flipping CPS 1000 IN THE BOX and a super charger 400 in the box
the guy said he had more and there were more on the shelf but no CPS 2000s to be seen
(this is at an actual shop BTW) he has alot of old stuff and I asked him about it and he said that when he sees a line that's popular he buys alot of it and he said that he sells the crap out of them every christmas, I think I got the last CPS 1000 but he does have alot of SCs and 2 powerpaks (on the shelf) who knows what he has in the back, down in milton,ulladulla NSW go and check it out if your ever down there. he has a big action man sign on the side of his shop just to help you identify it
the CPS cost me $80 and the super charger cost me $40
and again go and check him out, he is also great to just sit and talk about all the cool stuff he has bought to sell (he also sells slingshots just incase you like WBs I bought one and they are good quality)
I've come to kick ass and drink milk, and i've finished my milk

DX

Re: ERMAHGERD MERSERV SCER

Post by DX » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:41 am

NSW as in New South Wales? So I'm assuming that's $80 and $40 AUS? Those prices would be a ripoff if it's USD. I guess CPS is much harder to get in Australia because I wouldn't pay more than $35 for a 1000, NIB or not. They are just too common. SC 400's struggle to go for $20 on US Ebay as well.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:40 am

The 400's mainly struggle since most blasters from BBT are a lot better anyway.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

soakinader

Post by soakinader » Thu May 02, 2013 6:57 pm

That's pretty cool. Are the SC's all just the standard beige with orange/purple/blue, or are they the european version?
And as for the power paks, you should pick those 2 up. Lucky...
Actually, how much are the power paks? I think it's cool that all of this stuff is NIB, but if the price for the CPS 1000 and the SC 400 are any indicator, those power paks are not going to be cheap...
My friends call me Nader. My foes just run.
Photos relocated to: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151868511 ... 8741427445
I find 'em, I fix 'em.

supersoakerman

Post by supersoakerman » Sat May 04, 2013 2:47 am

soakinader wrote:That's pretty cool. Are the SC's all just the standard beige with orange/purple/blue, or are they the european version?
And as for the power paks, you should pick those 2 up. Lucky...
Actually, how much are the power paks? I think it's cool that all of this stuff is NIB, but if the price for the CPS 1000 and the SC 400 are any indicator, those power paks are not going to be cheap...
the power paks are $80 AUS aswell
I've come to kick ass and drink milk, and i've finished my milk