WTB: internal white tubing for Monster X (2000)

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
maurice_schouten

WTB: internal white tubing for Monster X (2000)

Post by maurice_schouten » Sun May 29, 2011 2:00 pm

My Monster X loses pressure. I opened it and the pressureloss is caused bij a internal airleak in the white tubing that starts at the pump and goes into both the reservoir and the PC. Since all white tubing parts are well glued together I am looking for a replacement of the white tubing. I dont want to open or saw into the tubing since it all looks pretty well glued and I suppose the internal broken part cannot be fixed anyway.
I am located in the Netherlands, Europe. Will pay for shipping.

regards,

Maurice

Collected 14 supersoakers in less then a year. Mainly the big ones. It's fun to make 'm run and get wet.

isoaker

Re: WTB: internal white tubing for Monster X (2000)

Post by isoaker » Tue May 31, 2011 9:36 am

I have a feeling few to none would have just those tubing assembly available. Without those, no blaster would work. That said, you may be able to build your own replacement for that tubing assembly if you are so inclined. However, at this point, I'd have to defer to those with more building experience on where one would get the needed parts from (though a local hardware and/or plumbing store would also likely be able to help).

If you do go for a repair, please feel free to share your experiences and feel free to ask the membership if you get stuck on any particular step of the repair/rebuilding process.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: