The Dog Days Wars- Border Patrol

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
CCCP

The Dog Days Wars- Border Patrol

Post by CCCP » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:25 pm

It started out as a usual skirmish, but we decided we should have a Border Patrol game. We just decided to play border patrol.

Rules of Border Patrol:
We play in a two house area, with pretty large backyards. There is a high fence and some brush dividing the yards. The goal is to capture the enemies yard or base by counting to 35 in their yard while not getting shot. It is a one shot 15 second respawn time, and you respawn and count on the back porch. Here are some pics I'll share with you.
This would be me. I am holding my Riot Blast CPS 2500 and my CPS 1200.

Here, under heavy resistance, I cover my team-mates as they advance with my CPS 2500.

Here are, left to right, Nathan, a newbie to water warfare, his cousin, Rob, another newbie, and my best friend, Erik, an MM veteran, at the filling tap.

As M4 has told me, most newbies choose the Arctic Blast or Flash Flood, but this kid didn't even know about the riot blast feature.

Erik, refilling his Max-D 6k with a sweet paintjob, with a slung Monster X Shorty

Erik was under fire in this picture, so I couldn't move any further to the right.

As long as you ask, I don't really mind if you use these for any purpose, just post here or anything. I'll edit in the story of this war later.

steelboot.
Location: workin, workin on the island, workin, all night long

Re: The Dog Days Wars- Border Patrol

Post by steelboot. » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:43 pm

Nice pics. Looking forward to war story.
Water Warrior for three summers and counting.
Was captain of a team, but team disbanded due to lack of interest.
Still love soakers.
SOAK AND DESTROY = BEST GAME EVER

AquaNinja

Post by AquaNinja » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 am

Some pretty cool pics there! Like steelboot, I can't wait for the whole story I might try that game sometime...
Soaking the UK! :soaked:

XP270

Post by XP270 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Wow man, I'm really proud you're keeping everything going. I'll try my best to keep around, and I will be back to Cleveland after my semester ends. Good Luck, and tell Erik that he'd better not break my Monster!
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia

steelboot.
Location: workin, workin on the island, workin, all night long

Post by steelboot. » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Whoa, XP270, nice seeing you around here. I know you're probably really busy with college, but it's great to see you drop in!
Water Warrior for three summers and counting.
Was captain of a team, but team disbanded due to lack of interest.
Still love soakers.
SOAK AND DESTROY = BEST GAME EVER

XP270

Post by XP270 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Not the easiest thing to get on, but I'll manage to check in every day and post at least 5 times a week.
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia