Big Squirt Review, as well as some of my armory!

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
CCCP

Big Squirt Review, as well as some of my armory!

Post by CCCP » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 pm

I got the Big Squirt at Geagua Lake Wild Water Kingdom today, and I thought I'd review it. Also, sorry about miss pronoucing or anything, when I took that video I was tired and irratated.

Here it is

steelboot.
Location: workin, workin on the island, workin, all night long

Re: Big Squirt Review, as well as some of my armory!

Post by steelboot. » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Where is it?

EDIT: Wow, I'm an idiot. Didn't notice the HL I'll watch it and then post here again.
Water Warrior for three summers and counting.
Was captain of a team, but team disbanded due to lack of interest.
Still love soakers.
SOAK AND DESTROY = BEST GAME EVER

steelboot.
Location: workin, workin on the island, workin, all night long

Re: Big Squirt Review, as well as some of my armory!

Post by steelboot. » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Sweet vid! Great to see armoury vids - always good. XP270's XP 270 looks amazing. Nozzle drill, backpack and paint job, am I correct? Anyway, thanks for the review, thought it's unlikely anybody here will buy it, it's still nice to hear about it.

When I get a better camera, I'll take some armoury pics and some 11k shot pics and upload them to SNk, I used the 11k in a war today and despite the electric tape not being strong enough to keep the male adaptor on so I had to hold it on when firing, it was still worth it. Definite increase in stream speed with the 15 balloons and the range looks increased as well. Tap pumps 2:1 or similar. Takes only like 8-10 pumps to pump fully. The adaptor is being sealed as we speak and when it dries, sometime tomorrow or in the next few days, I'll take ranges and write a review with output, range, pumps to pressurize, and pump:tap. The stats above are estimated but I'm not sure.
Water Warrior for three summers and counting.
Was captain of a team, but team disbanded due to lack of interest.
Still love soakers.
SOAK AND DESTROY = BEST GAME EVER