Super Soaker XP220

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.

Would you recommend this product to another?

Yay (i.e. recommend)
67%
Nay (i.e. don't recommend)
33%
Undecided (i.e. not sure yet)
No votes

Total votes: 6

isoaker

Super Soaker XP220

Post by isoaker » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 am

Super Soaker XP220 Review

Willing to share your experiences, thoughts, personal reviews on this product? If so, post below!

Note: you must be a member of iSoaker.net to be able to post.
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

martianshark

Re: Super Soaker XP220

Post by martianshark » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Way before I was really interested in water guns, I found one of these at a thrift store. Or at least I'm pretty sure it was an XP 220. I remember it said 'XP something-or-rather' on the side, and I remember the trigger being the whole inner grip. I however, don't recall the reservoir being transparent. Not knowing much about water guns, I assumed it was just a Max-D kind of gun, which I thought of as "regular Super Soakers."

I don't remember it being very powerful. It was only a little better (if better at all) than a stingray.

I did get it for a dollar, though. It's pretty good for that price.

It broke after a while because of some pump problem, and I don't know what happened to it after that.
Last edited by martianshark on Sat May 01, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:18 pm

This is my personal favourite back-up. While not able to shoot as far as my Max-D 2000/3000/4000's, the grip is much more comfortable and the trigger is not as hard to pull.

So I voted yay. =)
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Sat May 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Of the 2 I had experience with, one broke beyond repair rather quickly, and the other needed repairing. The full-grip trigger also lent itself to negligent discharges. Other than that, nice little soakers.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.