Water Warriors Vindicator: Internal Pics

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
isoaker

Water Warriors Vindicator: Internal Pics

Post by isoaker » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Click here for a larger version

More pics to come from the Water Warriors Vindicator's internals. As can be seen from the image, the Vindicator uses a ball valve with a slightly more complex lever system to operate it via the trigger. The trigger rod, itself, is rather long due to the trigger's position at the far end of the blaster.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

isoaker

Re: Water Warriors Vindicator: Internal Pics

Post by isoaker » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Fox

Post by Fox » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:06 am

The more I see of this gun, the more I like it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like they're using a larger ball valve than on previous models, which explains it's good performance on the largest nozzle. Would still rather a pull valve, but regardless it's a great improvement.

Probably won't see this gun in Oz until the end of 2009, it's gonna be a long wait!

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:48 am

Fox wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like they're using a larger ball valve than on previous models, which explains it's good performance on the largest nozzle. Would still rather a pull valve, but regardless it's a great improvement.
I'd need to do a full side-by-side comparison to verify, but despite my hopes, I actually don't believe that the Vindicator's ball valve is larger than the one found in the Orca. Its orientation is different which may give it an appearance of being larger, but I don't believe the size is significantly different. Nevertheless, the valve performs very well and while a pull-valve might have been preferred, the ball valve isn't a poor choice, either.

:cool: