Survey: Best Pistol

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
XP270

Survey: Best Pistol

Post by XP270 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:27 pm

This has been highly debated among my self and my teammates so I finally chose to ask you guys to help decide "What is the Best Water Pistol"?
I've said to them "Judge using these catigories: Size to Power ratio, cost, concealabiltiy (I said that but I'm unsure if its even a word :) ,and rarity."
I said that the XP 215 is the best. Its still available, its only between $3-$8, its size to power ration in my book gets 9/10 and you can hide it just about anywhere. However I have a strong arguement coming from team members that use the MAX-D 2000s as sidearms. They argue like this:
"The 2k is probably the best water pistol ever made, its only 5 bucks, you can stick it in your pocket and you can buy it still at Target. It also has a 10/10 size to power ratio in thier minds.
So I ask you iScf members to tell me your favorite water pistol and judge it using my four catigories. Thanks alot and Soak On!

:cps2000: :xpbackfire: :cps2500:
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia

emperor_james

Re: Survey: Best Pistol

Post by emperor_james » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Triple Shot owns them both, except that its not available anymore. How can you argue with CPS size output in a pistol size gun?
ownage

XP270

Post by XP270 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Emperor, the triple shot is good,but for its size its tank is very very small.
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia

emperor_james

Post by emperor_james » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:49 pm

but were talking 5 times the power of anything similarly sized, plus 2 more nozzles. no other pistol stands a chance.
ownage

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:08 pm

The 215's power is too useless for any reasonable war. It basically has the power of a piston gun packed into a squirt-gun which is what I like about it.

The 2000 is good to consider, but the relatively low capacity and Max-D trigger means WW pistols are probably better to look into. Having never tried the Triple Shot, it seems to be a very good power-pistol.

Now, one more thing, given you have a clip/holster, even a Flash Flood can be used as a pistol, though its obviously too large to be classified as one.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

DX

Post by DX » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:40 pm

My vote won't count cause it's modified :) I wouldn't use any stock pistol...
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Thu May 01, 2008 7:59 am

Storm 750, for the win. Decent tank size, good range, good power, it fits the hand well, and is nigh indestructible.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

teamfear

Triple Shot

Post by teamfear » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:08 am

Switch the triple shots cap with any aqua shock series's caps so you can use the backpack and Triple shot skools any other guns.

isoaker

Re: Triple Shot

Post by isoaker » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:30 am

teamfear wrote:Switch the triple shots cap with any aqua shock series's caps so you can use the backpack and Triple shot skools any other guns.
If you've managed to do what you suggested, please let us know how you did it! As far as I know, the Aqua-Shock and/or Max-Infusion caps are not compatible with the Triple Shot's cap. As well, the Max-Infusion backpacks simply would not work with any pressurized reservoir-based water blaster. Would be nice if it were possible, but from what I know, this is not the case. If you somehow managed to do otherwise, I'd like to know how.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:41 pm

I have tried a few, my triple shot broke but I might get a new one. I might try filing the cap. So far the Ab and sneak attack's don't work. the bad part about the triple shot running its presure driectly off of its resivior is taht it has to be airtight so adding a 2L pop bottle as more ammo might not pressurize well.

robotwarsrules

Post by robotwarsrules » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:48 am

if you are looking for the best pistol the stingray is by far the best.
My armoury
  • helix, flash flood, black widow, 2x jet, stingray