It is hard to find soakers, isn't it?

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
Stan

It is hard to find soakers, isn't it?

Post by Stan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:07 am

Shops haven't got a big variety of goods, have they? Well, in Germany it's hard to find a good Super Soaker. When you go to a shop you always see the same Super Soakers:
Helix, Hydroblitz, Pressurizer, Hydro Blade, Sneak Attack, Vaporizer and sometimes you can see a Bottle Shot.
Evem if you take a look at ebay there aren't many soakers. When you type at the germay ebay site "Super Soaker" it will only give you 30 findings (or sometihng like that). And these Soakers are basically the same you can find in shops in Germany.
I would like to have a Flash Flood, Arctic Blast or (my greatest wish) a CPS gun.
I would like to know how the situation in other contries is.
Are in the USA and in Canada problems to find good soakers as well?

PS:Sorry for my bad English :oops:

steelboot

Re: It is hard to find soakers, isn't it?

Post by steelboot » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:18 am

It depends on what qualifies as a "good" soaker. If all you can find are Aquashock Super Soakers like Sneak Attacks and useless old ones, you're just like
North America. What surprises me is that you cannot find an Arctic Blast. Those are in the Aquashock line.

Are there soakers called Water Warriors in Germany? Those are much better than SS Aquashock right now, as the current line of Super Soakers is very underpowered. Look for WW Orcas or WW Tiger Sharks.

Of course, we folks from North America also have to go on eBay for CPS soakers. It really depends on luck for finding CPS soakers on eBay.

Hope this helped

- Steelboot
Last edited by steelboot on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need the plants watered? Contact me.
Need the kids looked after? Look no further.
Need the laundry done? The solution right here.

SUPER SOAKERS TO THE RESCUE!

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:23 am

The Flash Flood, Arctic Blast, and water guns from Water Warriors can be found in several stores here. They're a bit of a step up from what you've found, but we don't have any CPS-series water guns, either.

Stan

Post by Stan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:34 am

Yes, I researched in the internet and yeah, you can buy them here in Germany, too. They are made by Buzz Be, Toys right (my two nerf guns are made by this company :cool: ^)?
But at the german amazon they are "Currently not available". And if you look at the germany ebay, say you type there "Water Warriors" there aren't any results :( ! I tried it also with Buzz Bee but there were still no results.
Most of all I can see in the shops is the Super Soaker Sneak Attack , but like steelboot said:"...as the current line of Super Soakers is very underpowered." I never saw any Buzz Bee Water Guns (well in the internet but not in a normal shop). It would give me a great pleasure becuase m two nerf guns from Buzz Bee are just awesome. At the moment there is an auction about a CPS 2000 but you know that you have to pay much Dollars (in my country Euros :lol: ) for a CPS-gun.
I think I will try it at Toysrus soon, because usually they've got a big range of products even though the next Toysrus is far away from my home.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:39 pm

Yes, Buzz Bee Toys makes both Nerf guns and water guns. However, they are not sold at Toys R Us, as far as I know. If you can remember where you got the Nerf guns, that would be great. Most stores either sell Hasbro toy guns (Nerf and Super Soaker brands) or Buzz Bee Toys ones, but not both.

steelboot

Post by steelboot » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Okay, then, good luck!
Need the plants watered? Contact me.
Need the kids looked after? Look no further.
Need the laundry done? The solution right here.

SUPER SOAKERS TO THE RESCUE!

Stan

Post by Stan » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Well, I bought my Nerf guns from Buzz Bee at Toysrus.

Croc

Post by Croc » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Wal-Mart sells both, and in Toys R Us they have some WW guns, but larger selections of water guns.

mkhadem

Post by mkhadem » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:03 am

I dont know about Germany but here generally the big toy shops (or sometimes normal shops) have the lastest super soakers, like argos for example. So im sure the big supermarket(s) in Germany would most likely have some super soakers, all you need to do is a bit of research online, mabye see if people, instead of shops, are selling any water guns online or looking through some catalogs and eventually your bound to find a deal. As for cps.... just keep looking on ebay, I nearly gave up, then I saw some man put up loads of used xp's and cps (2000, 1200, 1000!) for quite cheap. It just take a bit of time and investigating. And oh, I woudn't count on finding any cps or xps new.
Hope this helps.

mkhadem :)

Croc

Post by Croc » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:11 pm

Oh, wait a minute! On eBay, are you searching for international sellers, and are you doing your search in german?

Try eBay.de - ing wasserpistole, literally, water gun.

Here, I tried it, and I dont speak German!:

Search for wasserpistole

There's a CPS 1500 on it right now (NIB, and the real thing), for 10 Euros. Also, a bunch of the new Mizumi line of guns.