Image Request: Autumn Theme - ^

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:26 am

Autumn, 2007 Picture Gallery @ iSoaker.com

This is a general digipic request to the membership. I'd like to put together a soaker/water war gallery with an autumn theme. I should be able to take a few pics of my own over the coming week, particularly as I'll be taking a trip to a more "natural" setting (i.e. mountain/forest area). Of course, I also hope to take some general and/or abstract fall-themed pics, but I'd also love to see what other sort of images our membership can capture.

Take 'em and post 'em and/or email 'em. No hard deadline, per se, but once winter hits, autumn-themed pics for 2007 will no longer be possible. :goofy:

I'll push up a gallery page once I have some pictures to post and add in images as I receive them. Thanks and soak on!

Side note: I realize that only those in more Northern regions may be able to take such images. I'd also be willing to include images of spring from those in the Southern Hemisphere as well as images from the topical zones so long as the images are taken during the Northern Hemisphere "autumn time" (i.e. between Sept 21 to Dec 20).

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Aqua_Flash

Post by Aqua_Flash » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:44 am

That was the best I could think of at the moment. I took a few more, but this one will do for now.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:49 am

@Aqua_Flash: Nice! That perfectly fits the sort of images I'm desiring.

Of course, I hope to end up with a variety of picture styles and subjects, all pertaining to water warfare and/or soakers/soaking. Heck, I'll try to find some time to take some pics today and, if I like what I manage to take, I'll post some up soon. Otherwise, I'll have to wait a few days as I'll be travelling a bit soon.

cobralex297

Post by cobralex297 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:36 pm

I plan to take some pictures as soon as I receive my next soaker, which is one that I've been waiting for and attempting to acquire for a long time. I won't say what so as to avoid any interference, but I think that I should have some good ones.

Edit: There was a typo.

Edited By cobralex297 on 1192480699

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:34 pm

Well, once my wonderful camera gets new hi-stamina AA's, I'll try to get some shots. I might even be able to get some shots for halloween, such as, perhaps, a jack-o-lantern next to a 2700.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:45 pm

C-A_99 wrote:Well, once my wonderful camera gets new hi-stamina AA's, I'll try to get some shots. I might even be able to get some shots for halloween, such as, perhaps, a jack-o-lantern next to a 2700.
Sounds great! I'll be taking some pics over the next few days. We'll see what sort of imagery I manage to capture on digi-film.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:29 pm

Those batteries have been down for a while, meaning that they've been used for too long and are no longer useful, and the cam gulps up regular AA's. As for the charger, can't find it... It's been getting more and more annoying lately, being unable to take pics.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

cobralex297

Post by cobralex297 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:28 pm

Finally won (at auction on Ebay) a Monster X, 2000 Edition. I've been trying to get one for forever. Unfortunately, I was disappointed in that although I set a high enough max bid that I was positive I'd win it, someone bid it up from around 20 to around 40 overnight... hahah...

Anyway, this is the blaster that I intend to put in my fall picture submissions, as I think that the color scheme will work well with fall colors, and I think that a long gun like this will lean more easily when needed to... like, on trees, etc.

mutuhaha

Post by mutuhaha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:51 am

I suppose we can draw our own art and put it up? I'll try to get something decent done then.
118th Urban Corp

Adeptus Exterminatus Extremis, Noobis Exitus Proxima

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:44 pm

Soaker Harvest Time :goofy:

At any rate, I've a few more pictures, one of which that I think turned out better than I expected, but those will go into the gallery when the page is created. With some luck, I'll find some time either this weekend or next to build the Fall, 2007 image gallery on iSoaker.com and start adding in fall-themed images from the membership.

@mutuhaha: Drawn images would be welcome as well! I'm flexible on things. :cool:

Soak on!

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:37 am

Autumn, 2007 Picture Gallery @ iSoaker.com

Picture gallery created and posted. Submitted pictures and images will be added to the gallery as they become available. Soak on!

Aqua_Flash

Post by Aqua_Flash » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:43 pm

More images.

I might be able to get a few more soon.

cobralex297

Post by cobralex297 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:11 pm

The pictures in which you can see the frost are quite cool. It is even more cool to click on the pictures in the gallery to get a much larger view, it is quite intriguing to see.
I'll make my submissions soon, I promise. I tend to put stuff off, it's like each day I have less time to do what I want to do than the previous...

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:07 pm

The pictures in which you can see the frost are quite cool.

Pun intended? :goofy: Yeah, I liked how those shots turned out. I still plan on taking more pictures using a few other soakers when I get the chance, but want to try some different image styles in future pics.

I can definitely appreciate that it can take time to find the right time to take/make pics and submit them. I appreciate all contributions members are able to make.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:17 pm

Aqua_Flash's newer submissions now added to the Gallery.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:12 am

Autumn Theme Gallery Updated with latest snow pictures. Sure, it's starting to really look like winter 'round here, but it *IS* still technically autumn for another week! :goofy:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:49 am

Autumn, 2007, is over (a few days ago, actually)! This thread is now closed.