Junk Day = Free Soakers

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
DX

Post by DX » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:48 am

Well, I've had terrible luck in the past with finding curbside soakers. Today I found two! A fairly common Blazer and a very rare Speed Loader 1000.

I don't know why, but it appears that I have a stock gun that iSoaker doesn't. :p This thing has actually increased my interest in Speed Loaders. I love it, and I've only had it for about 8 hours and do not even have the means to shoot it [no adapter]. The SL 1000 is a remarkably well-built, compact gun - Speed Loader really knew what they were doing.

I'm trading it tomorrow for a Double Cross 2000 though, another gun that iSoaker doesn't appear to have a review of. In fact, iSoaker, you don't even have a placeholder page for it? :oo:
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

hydroblitz

Post by hydroblitz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:03 am

What colour is the SL1K?
Soak On!

Aqua_Flash

Post by Aqua_Flash » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:15 am

For people who don't know what the Speed Loader 1000 looks like.

Nice colours to me, good small gun with great performance.

Edited By Aqua_Flash on 1185370385

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:18 am

Man, I wish *I* could stumble across soakers like that!
I'm trading it tomorrow for a Double Cross 2000 though, another gun that iSoaker doesn't appear to have a review of. In fact, iSoaker, you don't even have a placeholder page for it?

Thing is, when iSoaker.com was created, it was pretty much a Super Soaker-only website with perhaps a handful or less old stock water guns listed. When Speed Loaders came out, I looked at them in the store, thought they looked neat, but didn't have the cash nor major interest in a line lacking the name "Super Soaker" that was totally hose dependent. It was only later that I began adding in other lines such as Water Warriors and X-Stream. I'd add in more Speed Loader info if I got reviews with at least an approximate release date for the soaker.

Watch out, DX! You might be getting hooked by the stock soaker collecting bug, too! :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Fatvod

Post by Fatvod » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:12 pm

I have a speedloader 1500 and a speedloader double cross 3000

You can see pics by going to my other thread.