First day of Soaking Season - ^

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:38 pm

Hooray, it's starting to move into the 70's, and I have a birthday party tomorrow with about 40 or so balloons ready. Unfortunately, some of my decent soakers have fallen to disrepair, but soakers obtained from others should help relieve this problem.

Going to be around the 60's to 50's next week with some showers, but I can't have a water war anyway. (and plus it's just getting started, need some room to fill up other things)

:cps2000: Ah... The smell of rubber balloons, water, and water guns. :soakon2:

Edited By C-A_99 on 1177108768
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:40 pm

The weather suddenly started getting much warmer around here, the snow is flowing away real fast and my team will probably be able to have its first meeting in early May.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.

mutuhaha

Post by mutuhaha » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:47 pm

Whoa, look how time flies. The main season here is pretty much over already, though there'll be some in June and one more large one later in the year, around August/September. hopefully by then we'll have our new hardware up.
118th Urban Corp

Adeptus Exterminatus Extremis, Noobis Exitus Proxima

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:18 pm

The weather's been getting much warmer lately, it just hit 30 degrees Celcius (no idea what that is in fahrenheit, but it's really warm)! I was trying to get a war lately but couldn't find anyone willing to play.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:50 pm

That's 86 degrees Fahrenheit, right? Didn't realize it was that hot!

It's starting to warm up here too. I should be free enough next weekend to have a water war. Don't need to study too much for the AP exams and SOLs.