Help me QUICKLY! - I'm facing a dilemma here.

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
10rleave

Post by 10rleave » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:48 am

I have the chance to try and get 2 blasters.

I can get an Aquapack devastator for £26.50. But, it is only available for me to but until tomorrow night.

On the other hand, there's a Monster XL that I can possibly get for about £30 - £40. I have a few days to decide on this one.

WhAt ShOuLd I dO?! Should I get them both, or just one of them. My armoury is pretty puny (1 Flash Flood, 1 Cobra). I need something with a punch. I've been looking for a CPS or another powerful rifle since last summer, but I've had no luck... :(

Please everyone, I need some speedy advice on this one. Thanks so much for all the help. :)
I desperately need CPS guns... please help me!!!

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:55 am

The Aquapack Devastator is nothing special. I don't know about European currency, but get the XL. (kind of obvious)
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

10rleave

Post by 10rleave » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:06 am

What's the max amount I should probably pay for each blaster (you can say in dollars if it's more accurate!).

Thanks.

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:10 am

Looks like you're refering to ebay, don't remember seeing an AQ Devestator recently, and it's safe to assume that there will be many trying to get their hands on the XL, the price can get up to over $100-$200 or so. Personally, I wouldn't worry at all about the recent soaker guns. If you're armory needs expansion (sounds like it does) and you want to find some good soakers without all the ebay hunting and bidding, have a good look at the Water Warriors 2007 line.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

10rleave

Post by 10rleave » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:18 am

Water Warriors 2007? Is that a forum... Sorry to be irritating, could you give some more info? Thanks.

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:26 am

Buzz Bee Toys is another toy company that has made some fairly nice guns. Recently, the only reasonably decent soaker was the Flash Flood, while BBT released the Blazer. This year BBT has made even better guns, such as the Tiger Shark and Orca, which rival some of the older medium CPS's. By "the Water Warriors 2007 line", I was refering to their 2007 line of guns. The term "soaker" generally refers to guns by Larami or Hasbro (but can refer to any gun that's not a generic squirt gun, depends on how it's used) while the BBT guns are part of their Water Warriors line. It's kind of weird, and someone else can probably do a better job of explaining this.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

10rleave

Post by 10rleave » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:27 am

While we're on the subject, should I leave these 2 guns all together? What's the best gun I can get without much fuss?

Thanks for all the help.

10rleave

Post by 10rleave » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:41 am

C-A_99, I've been looking for the Buzz Bee guns that you mentioned... I can't find any pictures or stats for the orca or the tiger shark...

Could anyone help me and advise if and how I should get these blasters?

Thanks!

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:12 am

Welcome to Isoaker Forums. We hope you enjoy your stay.

If you can only get one, get the Monster XL. Or, if possible, both guns.

Please remember you can use the edit button to add information to your posts.

Adrian

This is an example of editing. This post now includes the information "This used to be in OT. Now it's in the Armory."

Edited By Adrian on 1175274844
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:12 pm

Super Soaker (SS) is now the division of Hasbro that produces water guns.

Water Warriors is the division of Buzz Bee Toys (BBT) that produces water guns.

We generally refer to SS and BBT, not Hasbro or Water Warriors. Don't ask me why. But anyway, BBT's recent guns have been way better than SS and equal in strength to smaller CPS weapons. BBT's guns are still produced, so get 'em while you can. :)

10rleave

Post by 10rleave » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:53 am

Okay, so I left the devastator. I'll look out for a cheaper one some other time.

It looks like I'm gonna leave the XL too - it shot up £20 overnight.... (It's £40 now, not including Postage and Packaging).

I'm looking out for BBTs. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding which models I should get, where I should get them, and what a good price for them is. I've pretty much given up hope for finding any CPS guns or other large out of production blasters, so I'll just have to turn to new technology... Orcas and Tiger Sharks perhaps?

Thanks for the tips everyone.

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:47 pm

Yep, get either the Orca or the Tiger Shark. If I see one, I'll get one, but I haven't decided yet which one it'll be.

BBT has really created a new age for stock soakers. Nobody needs to worry about getting CPS-line guns if BBT keeps improving like this.

BBT is also seeing the results of creating good guns. Availability has gone up, and I'm seeing BBT in more stores than Hasbro. Same deal with Nerf.

Edited By SilentGuy on 1175536152

10rleave

Post by 10rleave » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:06 pm

Oh good, I'll look out for BBTs then. Thanks for the help.

Sorry to be annoying, what is Nerf?...

Thanks

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:30 pm

I'm not to up to date on the nerf, but I haven't seen any better equivilents out of BBT (I have the tommy 20 which I wish I could return, but the box was dismantled), though I'm sick of nerf's method of dealing with ammunition and creating many different types of darts. (if they're going to need so many different kinds of darts in the first place, at least have the decency to make them cross-compatible)

Nerf is Non Expanding Recreational Foam. They've made several different products, foam balls, guns that shoot foam darts, etc. We (or at least I) generally refer to the dart guns when using the term nerf.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:03 pm

Yeah, Nerf is a different hobby altogether, and I'm not really into it. And while the Nerf company (which created the sport) is doing well, the fact is that BBT has challenged an old monopoly there too.

10rleave

Post by 10rleave » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:13 am

Ah, I see... I'm not really into dart guns anyway, so nevermind.

I've been searching around for orcas and stuff.... no luck yet. I came across a possible good deal yesterday - I could buy 2 gremlins for £5 or/and £10 for 2 black widows.... which gun is better...?

Thanks everyone.