First '07 soaker sighting

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:20 pm

Adrian wrote:Guess who's back?
Back again
Marauder's back
Tell a friend

Long time no see, dude. How's it going?

Adrian
Of course I'm back. It's Spring...well, kinda.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:27 pm

M4! Great to see you 'round! :cool:
I've yet had the opportunity to see any of the 2007 Super Soakers personally and am presently living vicariously through the reports from fellow members and viewing pics on varioues websites.

Hopefully soon I'll join the ranks of seeing and perhaps getting to test some of these soakers...

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

scorpion

Post by scorpion » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:41 pm

I just saw a couple of arctic blasts at walmart along with a fifth dimention and twopacks of fireflysfrom bbt.
AXE BOMB!!!

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:56 pm

I saw a whole bunch of New Water Warriors guns when I bagged my Blazer & Yellow Jacket. I think it goes as follows

Stingray,
Barracuda,
Tigershark,
Tarantula,
Orca.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:08 pm

XP20Warrior wrote:I saw a whole bunch of New Water Warriors guns when I bagged my Blazer & Yellow Jacket. I think it goes as follows

Stingray,
Barracuda,
Tigershark,
Tarantula,
Orca.
Lucky you! Can you describe the newer Water Warriors soakers to us?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:43 pm

Pictures would be nice.

Edited By soakerman on 1172619855
ImageImage

forestfighter7

Post by forestfighter7 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:49 pm

I saw an artic blast at my local toys R us. I tried pumping it it the package, and it seemed to have power similar to the FF. I aslo saw an anonomuus WW gun. I dont know what it was called.
If you would like to join the Superior Water Attack Team please pm me.
The soaker chooses the user, Harry Potter...

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:51 pm

I just might have to go to Walmart now. I'm interested in the Tigershark.

lord malak

Post by lord malak » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:38 pm

at the Toys-R-Us in florence (just 5 miles south of cincinnati in kentucky) I saw the Arctic blast: there is no "Freezer Core" just a much larger cap size so you can fit ice cubes inside. Our suspicions were right: it is a CPS Gun. I saw the secret strike too, but didn't write anything down. There was also a WW gun (forgot the name) but it was a "Constant stream piston pump" . Interesting, apparently, it has a spring inside or something...

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:07 pm

I thought of a constant stream piston before, it probably has a bladder in it, so it's like pumping a CPS soaker with the trigger depressed, but with a smaller nozzle. Cool idea IMO.

DX

Post by DX » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 pm

The entire Water Warriors line is available at one of my local K-Marts. Nice pricing too, my Orca was $20.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:50 am

I just saw the Secret Strike, the Arctic Blast and the Sneak Attack at Wal-Mart.

The Sneak Attack had a fan and a beam nozzles for forwards firing, then it had two nozzles for firing to the left or the right depending on how the nozzle is rotated.

The Secret Strike had a fan and a beam nozzle, as-well as the "Secret" nozzle below.

The Arctic Blast looked like the PC was reduced in size and the normal beam nozzle is smaller than the FF, perhaps 0.5x.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:52 pm

Woah, that's neat, I get the concept now. I'm actually interested in its design. That said, I think a regular piston pumper could be far more powerful--like the Lanard X-Stream Blastmaster 660 (long name, that).

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:32 pm

I found these images off Jakk's Pacific site. It will be a few months before K-Mart starts carrying Storm guns.

And I do agree, K-Mart has the best lineup of water guns in my entire area! Target is 2nd, but they're about two hours away.

Edited By XP20Warrior on 1173468820
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:11 pm

Ugh, squirt pistols.
I had hopped that Storm might make a comeback with some stronger soakers, but unless these are their gimmick-guns for the year, it would appear that they are out of the running.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:10 pm

Hmm, I think the green one and the right yellow are pumped, and are similar to the Storm 300. Time will tell.

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:53 pm

I always thought Storm made strong pistols, for big arms I went CPS anyway, so I'm not too upset they only have little guns out. Hooray that STORM is back. They are the most durable waterguns ever, blows everyone out of the water, crazy durable.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:48 pm

Lol, Storms are reliable, I used to pump my 'ol 500 underwater, and then pop out and shoot.

It seems that all the pumps have a tendancy to get stuck after storage though...

:soakon2:
ImageImage

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:17 pm

My own didn't, for some odd reason. You're apparently doing something to your that I don't do to mine, even if your room is on the other side of my bedroom wall. I keep my Storms indoors all the time except when I'm using them. This year was the first time I stored it downstairs in basement like conditions. It was a tad bit sticky, but it warmed up once I pumped it a couple of times and took it upstairs.

The only time a Storm conked out on me was with my 760 Extreme, and that was because the check valve ruptured due to a defect. That was also the shortest time a water gun was operational since purchase; it broke about two days later. I was littel back then...I should have taken it back to the store & exchaged or replaced it.

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

Croc

Post by Croc » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:37 pm

Guess What!!! The Super soaker company has released the transformers water gun
Their description:
This TRANSFORMERS water blaster is one soaker that’s more than meets the eye! Its rotating nozzle gives you four ways to soak your opponents, and a protective shield gives you defense as tough as your offense! Blast streams of water at your target – up to 35 feet away! A large, 50.7-ounce water tank keeps you blasting, longer! Change your soaker and beat the odds

~CROC~