War Stories - the miricle battle at highland field

Water warfare tactical scenarios, role-playing threads, and fictional stories.
CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:14 pm

Me and my team have been through many battles but probably the best one i'll never forget was the time we faught the Black Water Hawks (a team in Rutland MA) we called the battle the miracle battle at Highland Field (a field at the border of Holden and Rutland). We were out numbered 2-1 and our best rage shooter was at his uncles funeral meaning we only had 4 kids and our monster xl, cps 1200 and max-D 6000 was not there. we started the battle and were being destroyed with the score 9-2 Black water hawks. we were being ambushed all over untill somthing snaped in side us and we begain to completley devistate and we never looked back it was like our friends uncle gave us the power to destroy the black water hawks. at the end of the battle the score was 18-11 us . we never knew what happened that day and what snaped inside us but we think it was our range shooters dead uncle who gave us the power.
THE MIGHTY WATER DRAGONS OF NEW ENGLAND WILL KICK UR BUTT WITH OUR AMAZING AIM AND ACCURACY WE HAVE 3 BASES. OUR MAIN BASE IS FT.WACHUSETT IN HOLDEN MA AND OUR OTHER 2 BASES ARE FT.GABE AND FT.MICHEAL BOTH IN WORCESTER
:cps2000::soaked::cps2500:

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:33 pm

Do you have any more detail on it? Sounds like it was a good battle.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:04 pm

how much detail
THE MIGHTY WATER DRAGONS OF NEW ENGLAND WILL KICK UR BUTT WITH OUR AMAZING AIM AND ACCURACY WE HAVE 3 BASES. OUR MAIN BASE IS FT.WACHUSETT IN HOLDEN MA AND OUR OTHER 2 BASES ARE FT.GABE AND FT.MICHEAL BOTH IN WORCESTER

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:12 pm

Well for example, what tactics you used, what the terrain was like, where skirmishes took place.
Stuff like that.

-B.D.

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:52 pm

The terrain is grassy and flat. it was a big field on a road with woods surrounding the field on 3 sides and the road on the 4th side
once you got into the woods the terrain started to get hilly. our tactics are secret. but one of our tacticts for that field in particular was to go up on the trail in to the woods on the east side of the field have them follow us then we start to run. 3 go in one direction and 2 go in another direction and try to confuse them and who ever they follow would lead them out and around then back in to the woods then the people who they followed leads them to a huge hole we dug about 3 years back where the rest of the people who went the other way are waiting to jump out of and ambush them and the people they followed turn around and attack. thats one of our best tactics for highland field

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:52 pm

Would you mind capitalizing and using punctuation better? It makes things easier to read.

I agree with above, tell us more about the fight.

Edit: oops, must've replied before you made your post, sorry.

Edited By C-A_99 on 1172449315
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:55 pm

Cool new Avatar C-A_99. :cool:

And Swartz, could you please not post twice like that?

-B.D.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:11 pm

His double-post was probably a mistake. I've cleared it now.

War story recounts are good, but CommanderSwartz's is a little tough to read due to lack of sentence structure. We don't expect perfect spelling or grammar here, but help us understand what you're writing about by at least using basic sentences. Thanks!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:14 pm

WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT IT ISOAKER :angry: :angry: :angry:!!!!!!!!!!!

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:15 pm

I CAN READ IT OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:24 pm

@CommanderSwartz: double-posting ALL-CAPS replies are not cool. Your story is appreciated, but, spelling aside, there are parts lacking capitalization and one part lacking any commas or periods. It's not a matter of whether you can read it or not; it matters whether other people can read it. If others can't easily follow what you're writing, it is not very useful.

That said, I don't appreciate such an aggressive response to a suggestion meant to help you.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:28 pm

Ohhh SO your a grammer cridick i can read all caps i dont get whats so bad about all in caps

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:31 pm

Wait a minute i didnt write the war story in all caps. and i didnt write about the terrain and tactics all in caps eiether ???

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:39 pm

I believe it was posts 9 and 10 that isoaker was referring to.
WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT IT ISOAKER !!!!!!!!!!!

and
I CAN READ IT OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, its usually a bad idea to start attacking a highly respected Admin.

Edited By WaterWolf on 1172443230

-B.D.

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:42 pm

Those are 1 lined sentences it's not like i wrote a paragraph in caps

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:54 pm

The problem is the one lined post in caps. All Isoaker did was give you a tip to make your war story easier to read, and you yell at him (that was the purpose of the caps right?).
I have to agree with Isoaker, it wasn't too easy to read your posts.

Edited By mr. dude on 1172444098

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:58 pm

ahh life go's on

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:00 pm

Lets move on from this

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:01 pm

Yes, lets.

-B.D.

CommanderSwartz

Post by CommanderSwartz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:01 pm

CooL :cool: :)