Transformers Water Shooter - ^

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:26 am

:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

scorpion

Post by scorpion » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:16 pm

cool. I wonder in America is getting it. Looks like super soakers thke on a sheild blaster. I translated it to english and here is what it says
That Soaker super in the unique tear form design. Convertible with folding signs.

Four different syringe nozzles and a tank large provide for full Wasserpower.

Edited By scorpion on 1170887456
AXE BOMB!!!

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:40 pm

Looks like a Shieldblaster w/ some funky designs. Not impressed.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:11 am

Looks like we know now what the normal shield blasters will look like this year. Seems like they will be having a pump now.

Certainly not the proudest moment of the Transformers franchise. Seing a soaker logo on those things I got used to but the Autobot symbol on that blaster is just unpleasant to see. Its like having a flashback from the substandard Beastwars toy line.

Full Translation of the german text:
"The Super Soaker with the unique Transformers design. Transformable with folding shield. Four different nozzles and a big tank result in total water-power."

I tend to like the blue transparent shield. Other soakers should be dark transparent in their plastic to make them look more aestetic. Other than that, the blaster "Wird vieleicht Scheisse, Ja?" :p

Edited By ZOCCOZ on 1170919148

Croc

Post by Croc » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:10 am

scorpion wrote:
That Soaker super in the unique tear form design. Convertible with folding signs.

Four different syringe nozzles and a tank large provide for full Wasserpower.
The super Soaker in the singular Transformer Design. Transforming bar with swinging out sign.

Four different spraying nozzles and a large tank provide for full water power.

The second of these two quotes is from Google translating the page, so that I could understand it. That is what it translated to
^^^

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:04 pm

Online translators don't realy work for the most part. I know, since my Bachelor degree is in german literature and I am fluent. The thing with translating into another language is that laguages are culture based. So the same word does not always mean the same in different languages. One first has to find the apropriate context/meaning of the word, then find the closest word to the context within that language.
Which is why online translators only give 30-40% of the information at best since they do straight word to word tranlations which does not work. The same word is not always used the same way and very often has a different meaning.

Just to recap the way I quickly translated it:
"The Super Soaker with the unique Transformers design. Transformable with folding shield. Four different nozzles and a big tank result in total water-power."

Edited By ZOCCOZ on 1170976388

H2orpheus_07

Post by H2orpheus_07 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:16 pm

I found this on supersoaker.com, and I was wondering if anyone had used it.

It has four nozzles, and holds 50 oz. of water.
Current Clan Sea Fox Armoury: WW Blazer(2005), 2x Liquidator's, 2x WW Black Widow's, 2x Vaporizer's, 2x SS 100's
2x XP 220's, Helix, Speed Shark V3 Mako Shark

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:33 pm

This one was first seen on the Supersoaker.de website. Yup, definitely looks like a Shield Blaster, but don't think anyone here has used it yet (or even seen it in real life, yet, either).

:cool:

isoaker

Transformers Water Shooter - ^

Post by isoaker » Wed May 02, 2007 10:14 am

Was visiting Supersoaker.com today and explored the Blaster Demo launcher a little more closely. While the spray animations for most of the soakers could use some work, I got a little intrigued upon clicking on the Transformers Water Shooter demo.

The 360 spin revealed a full hand-grip-type trigger system (at least, that's what it looks like) as well as an arm strap to hold the blaster in place. The shield opens differently than Shield Blaster shields in that it rotates like a fan to open; this is activated by pulling out the upper pump-like rod. This, combined with a nozzle that appears to shoot sideways, makes the defensive capabilities of this blaster better than first perceived. The shield appears both quick to deploy and retract. Of course, without actual testing, I have no idea how well the streams perform (appears to be pressurized-reservoir-based power) nor how well (i.e. how sturdy) this thing actually feels to use.

However, this insight increases my interest in this soaker more than just a novelty blaster.

:cool:

Link to primary Super Soaker Transformers Water Shooter discussion thread

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Wed May 02, 2007 11:44 am

Hm, it sort of reminds me of a Sneak-Attack, but with more forwards nozzles and with a shield attached.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.

Dacca

Post by Dacca » Wed May 02, 2007 11:47 am

true, id rather have that then a sneak attack. I looks airpowered but does anyone notice a seperate pc or do you think it uses a pressuriezed tank
more reliable then a max-D trigger

hydroblitz

Post by hydroblitz » Wed May 02, 2007 8:07 pm

What does it use to fire? Because I don't see a trigger.
Soak On!

Dacca

Post by Dacca » Thu May 03, 2007 9:07 am

i think the trigger is located on the underside of the soaker. i think its that blue bar in the 'hand' area. but then again i could be wrong

Nate

Post by Nate » Thu May 03, 2007 5:17 pm

Yeah, it is. There's obviously, and there's no pump action while it shoots, so yes.
Come on, go get soaked. You need your daily dosage

Dacca

Post by Dacca » Fri May 04, 2007 10:56 am

alright now lets shift the discussion to battle effectiveness. im guessing that the range will be only ok, but it seems to support a decent sized tank. A large tank and effective use of the bulkines of the soaker and the sheild itself could lend itself to be useful in the front lines imo. but i think the biggest killer of the soaker will be the range of the soaker.

Nate

Post by Nate » Mon May 07, 2007 10:54 am

You know, someone should review it. Maybe it's a really good weapon, even as a main weapon. I'm really betting the shield would help a lot, just not in an ambush.
Come on, go get soaked. You need your daily dosage