Star Wars Episode 1 QUEEN AMIDALA PISTOL Super Soa - Worth buying for 3 pounds 50.

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Stencil

Post by Stencil » Wed May 31, 2006 4:59 am

Is the Star Wars Episode 1 QUEEN AMIDALA PISTOL Super Soaker worth buying for 3 pound 50 ($7)?

Please reply! I need a quick answer!

Edited By Stencil on 1149069692

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Wed May 31, 2006 7:54 am

Yes. Great holdout pistol, unique design, fits the hand well...but not the most powerful. Pick it up if you have the chance.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed May 31, 2006 8:07 am

hehe.. while I saw this thread earlier, I had to give Adrian a chance to reply as I know the Queen Amidala Pistol is one soaker he's notably stated fondness over in the past. :goofy:

I think he got a better one than I. Mine works alright, but the pressure it achieves seems a little on the low side, even for a soaker its size. I'm also not used to handle-mounted pumps. It does work well and is nice and shiny. Just don't try hiding with it on a sunny day. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Wed May 31, 2006 10:57 am

Some of that eye-black stuff that football players use would deshine that slide, er, tank, right quick, though it should be a soaker-felony to mark up something that good looking.

Hmm...two soakers I'm known for endorsing, the Pirahna and the Queen Amidala pistol. I wonder what that says about me.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

HeadMan

Post by HeadMan » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:47 pm

So then Adrian did you write "water war 5" if you didn't then never mind, but if you did then holy crap man that was a sweet story i vowed to read that whole thing and it took me three days but it was worth it. I know this has nothing to do with the topic but i just had to compliment you on that story.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:12 pm

Yeah that was me. Keep in mind it was about 2/3s fictional, and the names have been changed to protect the innocent, guilty, and downright indifferent. Anyway, thanks for the praise. Slowly but in greater numbers, people are joining this board and mentioning that. I enjoy hearing from them. Thanks again.

Ok, now I'm known for something besides the Pirahna and Queen Amidala pistol. I wonder what my claim to fame will be when I finally (hopefully not for a long time) take my leave of this board...

Adrian

HeadMan

Post by HeadMan » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:00 pm

No problem, your welcome and good luck on your Fiction/scifi story thing.

freak

Post by freak » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:35 am

Adrian wrote:Some of that eye-black stuff that football players use would deshine that slide, er, tank, right quick, though it should be a soaker-felony to mark up something that good looking.

Hmm...two soakers I'm known for endorsing, the Pirahna and the Queen Amidala pistol. I wonder what that says about me.

Adrian
That your geting paid to do it? :;):

water war 5 was pretty good, never read all of it though. It was kinda long and I was reading it last summer, you know, soaking comes first.
End world hunger and overpopulation, Support cannibalism.