A Large Scale War - The Grand Plan...if parents okay it

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:41 pm

As soon as I get out of college this semester, I would like to have several water wars over the weekend.

Basicall its a soakfest, but I plan for it to last all day, from morning or noon, to the same time the next day. There will be 'camps' for each team, with water bottles, coolers, and tents, and that will serve as their main base. Vehicles are allowed to transverse large distances.

Basically, you just have an all-out soaker fight for about 24 hours, including night combat. Want to wake up about 3 AM and drench the other team in their sleep? Go ahead. There will be rules, but its a team soakfest.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

LtDan64

Post by LtDan64 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:20 pm

heh heh... and you live where?? :D :D

checks profile:
Oh. Tennessee. :(
Are you having it a couple miles more in my direction, by any chance? Bummer.
Nintendo: Ha, we have Sonic!
Microsoft: Yeah, but we got Rare.
Nintendo: .................................................................****!!

Dr. D

Post by Dr. D » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:02 pm

:O :suspicious: :crazy: :p

Wow. I wish I was a college student living in Tenessee right about now... :( :;):
n00b friend: "Nice SP 270!"
Me: "Uhh, it's
XP."
n00b friend: "Oh yeah! Nice SP 270 XP!"

Current Official USF Armory: Monster X, CPS 4100, CPS 2500 (shotgun), CPS 2100 (x3), CPS 1500, CPS 1200 (x3), CPS 1000, MI Flash Flood (x3) STE Flash Flood (x2) WW Orca

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:46 am

It's still under the stages for development. But I am working on it. And for all you know, if people want to come, it may be southeast regional war....just guesses...:p
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:30 pm

Sounds cool, do you know of any guns that might be used in this war and are you going to write a story about this fight when it is over.

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:40 pm

Its not just a one-time event; I might have one bigger one, but I plan to have several of them over the course of the water gun season.

I definitely plan to write stories on the war, yes. Photos, yes to that, too. I might even have videos of them. But I want my wars documented. So much goes on , and there's nobody to record it, especially when I'm a participant.

Guns, I don't know about what other people might use, but I do know what's in my arsenal:

XP-215
XP-15
XP-220
XP-240
XP-240
XP-270
XP-Triple Play
Max-D 3000
Max-D 3000
Max-D 5000
Max-D 6000
SC-600
SC-Triple Charge
SS-100 New Improved Edition
CPS-2100
CPS-4100
CPS-3200
WW Stinger
WW Cricket
WW Cricket
WW Splash Blaster
WW Yellow Jacket
Storm 500
Storm 500
Storm 800
Storm 810e

Edited By XP20Warrior on 1145490131

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:09 am

Dang, I'm wishing I could go. That sounds like so much fun. I don't think my parents are gonna let me fly to Tennessee for a waterfight though, so you're gonna have to soak a few in my place.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:36 am

LOL, I nearly got to go to the Ridgewood Regional last semester, but Mom decided last minute that I didn't need to go. I might be able to attend it this year if it happens again...

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

DX

Post by DX » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:24 pm

We want to have it, but I'm not sure if enough out of town interest exists. Yet. We have been building this town into a bastion of water warfare. Our teams now have spread to more than just the juniors-we have a few Frosh, a few Sophs, even a senior. I am even making a commercial-ish action seqence movie for our teams. The interest is rapidly rising within Ridgewood [the Douchenator has been a subject of conversation at random parties] but beyond...I'm not so sure. If enough interest can be gathered out of town, then it will be a successful event.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:01 pm

Well, even if Mom tells me not to go again this year, know that I have enough interest, and would like to go. :laugh: So don't feel that bad.

Guests are allowed to bring their own water blasters. Though slightly fearful of the 'massive' power of a CPS 2000, I look forward to challenge an opponent wielding such a weapon. Same goes for some super-tactical guy who's all commando dude. :p

So far, soakerman and are going over what gametypes we want, but we do want a CTF soakfest as one of the events. That worked last year.

As for my last water war, one minor note on the downside; I believe an older relative such as an uncle took my Max-D 2000; I noticed it was missing when I did an inventory three weeks afterwards when summer ended, and Aunty Nadia, Davin, and UV searched their place and didn't find it. I did the same at my house several times over the winter and recently last week, and that is the only conclusion that I could have come up with. :( ???

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

45-1146284741

Post by 45-1146284741 » Mon May 01, 2006 6:12 pm

Nuts tenesssse... Must have good weather there? probably better than Alberta's 3.5 months of summer :(

Tha Man

Post by Tha Man » Wed May 03, 2006 9:07 pm

-zartnic- wrote:Nuts tenesssse... Must have good weather there? probably better than Alberta's 3.5 months of summer :(

You mean 3.25, sometimes not even that.

By the way XP20Warrior, good luck with geting the war started. Every time I try to start a war in always fails. :angry:

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Fri May 05, 2006 1:35 pm

Thanks.

I hope to get one started soon as soon as it stops raining over here....

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid