Picture of the scorpion

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
scorpion

Post by scorpion » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:02 am

[img]mailbox:///C|/DOCUMENTS%20AND%20SETTINGS/JOE/APPLICATION%20DATA/Mozilla/Profiles/default/1czb6zvf.slt/Mail/pop.earthlink.net/Inbox?number=5699753&part=1.2&type=image/jpeg&filename=01640%20w%20packaging.jpg[/img]
Here it is I think. Enjoy
AXE BOMB!!!

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:25 am

Um, the image link you used is definitely incorrect. I can only assume you had received an email of it. Can you post it online somewhere and relink to it?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:35 am

Yeah, me wanna see! I've been very intersted in this whole "scorpion" deal.
CPS 1000 (Now K-modded into a CPS 10000)
CPS 4100 *in repair*
MI Flash Flood w/Aqua Pak
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

scorpion

Post by scorpion » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:17 am

The picture doesn't show up for you? It showes up for me.
I sent a PM to Big bee and he sent me that picture. The gun look like a blazer krypton mix It has the back end of the blazer with a MUCH bigger tank and the front end of a krypton. It has one large PC. The colors arr like a bee, yellow and black.The cool thing is that the box has a price tag that says $29.93 canadian so it will be even less in US dollars!
AXE BOMB!!!

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:27 pm

scorpion wrote:The picture doesn't show up for you? It showes up for me.
I sent a PM to Big bee and he sent me that picture. The gun look like a blazer krypton mix It has the back end of the blazer with a MUCH bigger tank and the front end of a krypton. It has one large PC. The colors arr like a bee, yellow and black.The cool thing is that the box has a price tag that says $29.93 canadian so it will be even less in US dollars!
Sweet! But I don't seem to see a picture, or even a link. ???

Wonder how big the tank is. CPS 1700/2000/2500 size (3L)? The Blazer is 2L.

Wonder about 1 big PC. With diaphram power, it would have to be huge!

29.93 CAD is 25.86 US. Not bad at all! Expensive? Wonder what he was talking about? And is this gun going to be better than the Blazer/Kryton?
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

scorpion

Post by scorpion » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:52 pm

Sweet! But I don't seem to see a picture, or even a link. ???

Wonder how big the tank is. CPS 1700/2000/2500 size (3L)? The Blazer is 2L.

Wonder about 1 big PC. With diaphram power, it would have to be huge!

29.93 CAD is 25.86 US. Not bad at all! Expensive? Wonder what he was talking about? And is this gun going to be better than the Blazer/Kryton?
It's tank and PC areexternal and internal or sunk into its body and yes the PC is the size of both the blazer's PCs combined! I am a total tech idiot and don't know how to post images. :goofy:
AXE BOMB!!!

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:02 pm

Just send them to Isoaker through email. I did that and it worked out.
CPS 4100 *in repair*
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

scorpion

Post by scorpion » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:35 am

ImageHere it is finaly(I think) I hope you like it!
AXE BOMB!!!

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:39 pm

Wow! That looks so cool! I'd do anything to get my hands on one of those. I'd trade some of the guns I want to sell this year for someone to buy me one of these and ship it over to the UK when its out.

Anyone notice how the logo of the Scorpion looks a bit similar to the 1996-99 line of soakers like the XP 105, 110, CPS 1000, 1500, 2500 .etc.

freak

Post by freak » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:02 pm

scorpion wrote:ImageHere it is finaly(I think) I hope you like it!
A little stubby, But otherwise it looks awesome. I wonder what kind of batteries it uses.....
End world hunger and overpopulation, Support cannibalism.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:54 pm

The second circle picture on the box shows what looks like a battery-pack being plugged into the soaker. From what I know, it will be using a rechargable battery pack.

BTW, thanks for sharing the pic, scorpion (though I find it an irony that our member 'scorpion' ended up getting the first pics of the Water Warriors Scorpion blaster. I sense a conspiracy... :goofy: ??? )!

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:57 pm

Cool. Tank and p/c are good-sized, you'll be able to use this thing for a while. Wonder what the nozzles are.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

sbell25

Post by sbell25 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:59 pm

Yeah, Big Bee said that it would use rechargable batteries. It looks much better than I thought it would, can't wait till someone gets one and reviews it.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:00 pm

I'm also wondering how heavy this thing is. Batteries (or battery packs) aren't that light. Add on some sort of motor, then the water part... might be a little heftier than a similarly-sized soaker. Of course, what really matters is performance. How well does it behave and how good is the battery-life on the field? As well, how water-proof and the internals since, more than likely, this thing will receive a good amount of counter-fire.

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:41 pm

I sense a new soaker in my armory in the near future....

I just wish i knew what the whole motor deal is. The only thing I really do not like it the "boxyness" of it. But it looks pretty schweet.

I also hope the nozzles are not underpowered, or amzingly small. But my hopes are high. It's 3 nozzles look pretty good.

~SO

Edited By SharpObjects on 1141933344
CPS 4100 *in repair*
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:06 pm

Wild Boys wrote:Wow! That looks so cool! I'd do anything to get my hands on one of those. I'd trade some of the guns I want to sell this year for someone to buy me one of these and ship it over to the UK when its out.

Anyone notice how the logo of the Scorpion looks a bit similar to the 1996-99 line of soakers like the XP 105, 110, CPS 1000, 1500, 2500 .etc.
Sounds like a deal, since there is a high probability that my nearby Wallmart will have a whole isle of those.
PM me with a list of soakers that you want to trade for the WN Scorpion.

As for the Price, US prices might be $29.93 aswell, since the Blazer in Canada was also just $19.99, just as the US price. Although that posibility again is fairly slim.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:39 pm

Very cool. I really want one. I wonder whether I wuld want a Blazer if I had one of those. I would be curious to see how the Scorpion lines up with the Blazer in stats. Too many WW guns to choose from! Pirahna, Blazer, Scorpion, Hydra Pak! :goofy:
I just wish i knew what the whole motor deal is.

Same here. I wonder what it does. Does it make it so you don't have to pump? Or something else? I'll have to wait until someone gets the gun. I really need to check my Walmart...

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"

"snap!"

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:24 pm

Does it make it so you don't have to pump?

The Scorpion doesn't need pumping. What I cannot tell is whether pumping is still an option if the batteries run out of juice.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:37 pm

isoaker_com wrote:
Does it make it so you don't have to pump?

The Scorpion doesn't need pumping. What I cannot tell is whether pumping is still an option if the batteries run out of juice.

So the batteries do the pumping? Sweet! Even better than the invention of the QFD!

Yeah, a back-up pumping system would certainly be a good thing. Wonder how good the pumping system is. I wonder if i pumps that fast. I wonder... :D

I am definitely looking forward to this! I just wonder if I should buy one were I to happen to see one at Wal-mart.

"snap!"

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:38 pm

So its really a motorized pre-charger? That dissapoints me a little. I was hoping for another Hydro-powered soaker, but improved upon.
Is BBT going to have any other new soakers? Aside from the splat blast and the scorpion and various recolors...
~SO
CPS 4100 *in repair*
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000