Hasbro partially updates site!

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:40 am

New Hasbro Blasters Updated

After searching up Super Soaker Oozinator on Google, I came across this. Seems like Hasbro have done a partial update. Also, you can see these new blasters on the supersoaker.com page as well if you go on to "All Super Soaker" The weird thing is, where is the Overload?

On the supersoaker.com site, they seem to have had a mix up with the Defender and XP 70. The Oozinator again looks cool to me.

Just thought I 'd let you know about this find.

:)

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:12 am

On the supersoaker.com site, they seem to have had a mix up with the Defender and XP 70.

So they did :D . Nice find :)

Edited By soakerman on 1140020011
ImageImage

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:16 am

Good find!

As for the Defender/XP70 mix up... I'm not totally surprised. It behaves like one. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:28 am

Thanks.

The Oozinator is probably the first blaster to incorporate standard trigger firing as well as piston based firing. There may be another blaster that does this but I don't think there is.

I wonder when the site will be fully updated? Probably next month or so I guess.

Edited By Wild Boys on 1140021035

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:32 pm

The Oozinator is probably the first blaster to incorporate standard trigger firing as well as piston based firing.

Nope.. Storm Guns had one that have both a trigger and a pump-nozzle, I believe. The Storm Gun, however, did not fire Bio-Ooze. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:42 pm

Oh yeah, silly me, I just remembered, it was the Storm 2500 I think :goofy:

But, it still doesn't shoot Bio Ooze though, making the Oozinator the only gun in that sense. :goofy:

There is one little comparison thing that does shoot a substance along the lines of Bio-Ooze though. I don't know if anyone has seen this before, but its this Spiderman Arm Web Blaster glove thing. The reservoir was on the glove and you shot it by pressing this soft thing. Its PR based and could either shoot water or this web fluid stuff which also came in refills similar to the Oozinator. Mind you, its a glove, not a gun, and it probably didn't shoot as powerful as a standard Super Soaker would, its just something that I remember seeing, I think its still out now.

EDIT: Found it, here it is:

Edited By Wild Boys on 1140025571

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:47 pm

I can not belive it! Guess that I have to worry about high prices still. I wish that they would have showed the prices anyways. I do like the describsens though. I also hope that Hasbro catches there error.

Edited By Soaker Master on 1140047398

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:06 am

The Overload is now on the site. The Defender IS now called the defender. There are TWO helix blasters, one called a helix and one called a defender. Maybe one is from last year? A green soakertag FF is there, forgot to update picture or from last year's stock?
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:46 pm

It appears Hasbro has updated its site again.

Overload
Defender
Oozinator

It appears they have the Defender, XP-70, and Helix all mixed up. :p
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:54 pm

I do wish that they would just go and finish off the site and make it all Max Infusion because I am curious what the new page will look like. It probably will not show any soakers that they might make in 2007 and it will probably look exactly like the Super Soaker Elite line page but with Max Infusion written all over it. I do wonder if we are going to get any new big CPS blasters in 2007 with range like near 50ft? There little mearsureing bar says that there will be blasters that can shoot near 50ft,so I hope that they bring them out soon.

Yay,this is my 100th post!

Edited By Soaker Master on 1141084540

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:41 pm

Lol, keep on dreaming. Maybe, just maybe they will make something that shoots 45ft, but no 50ft monsters. :( Congrats on the 100th post! I'm right behind you. :cool: