Water Warriors Stinger - Nabbed it!

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:15 am

Hey guys,

I am now officialy in soaker gear and am looking for soakers in local stores. Last night, I got the Water Warriors Stinger for $4.99 in K-Mart. I might get the Yellow Jacket later this week.

It seems like a decent gun, almost comparable to a Max-D 3000. Firing about 30-32 ft, its a tad bit heavy, but has a trigger system similar to the SS Classics series. Its power gauge is very handy, and does not use batteries on this model. It also comes with a clip for a belt or harness, making it very easy to carry around as a large sidearm.

I will post a review as soon as I can, and soakerman will get pics for me tomorrow.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:31 pm

:ghostface: :angry: They don't sell WW guns where I live maybe If I was impressed by one I would not hate WW and BBT so much.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:36 pm

Soaker Master wrote::ghostface: :angry: They don't sell WW guns where I live maybe If I was impressed by one I would not hate WW and BBT so much.
The stinger is a small pistol, also available on amazon.com. If you want to truly be impressed by BBT guns, get a Blazer. Here's the iSoaker review: ISoaker Blazer review
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:44 pm

I still won't recommend the blazer untill I see the Scrorpion and/ or the 07 line. :cool:
E3:2006: Tune to G4 for live E3 coverage in May for info on the hottest new consoles and games.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:55 pm

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR wrote:I still won't recommend the blazer untill I see the Scrorpion and/ or the 07 line. :cool:
The Blazer is still a good gun, though the 2007 line/Scorpion might be better. :blazer:
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:54 pm

No triple double posting thingie....

If you want me to get one for you a mail it or UPS for you, I could do that do. Right now, K-Mart is only selling two kinds of water guns: Water Warriors Yellow Jackets and Water Warriors Stingers. As for the Yellow Jacket, that's another topic....
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:33 pm

No triple double posting thingie....

Uh, those were different people with the same avatar :p :;):
ImageImage

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:38 pm

Whoops, sorry. Offer is still up, though. Stinger is $5.00, and Yellow Jacket $10.00

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

m15399

Post by m15399 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:18 pm

Uh, those were different people with the same avatar

Not quite the same. One's a 2000, one's a 2500. That got me too... :;):

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:53 am

Lol, we do make mistakes.

Anyways, I lost the belt clip for the Stinger last night, :( so I can't test how that works that way for now. It weighs about as much as a Max-D 3000, and I am sure it has a water capacity in between the Max-D 2000 & 3000. The gun itself is almost the size of a Max-D 2000. The pressure gauge is great, but the handle is a tad bit small. But a great gun neverthless.

I've heard people make comments about guns being hybrids, but this is the first time I'll say that. Water Warriors definitely made a good gun here. I can get stats maybe tomorrow. I'll still use my Storm 500 as my standard sidearm, but the Stinger makes a good light blaster that I may use for stealth ops.

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid