Storm Water Gun Pictures - Pictures of Storm water guns

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
soakerman

Post by soakerman » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:38 pm

I'm not quite sure where to put this, but anyway. Due to the lack of info on storm guns, I decided to take some pictures of them. Here are some pictures of the old (Trendmasters) Storm 500 as opposed to the New (Jakk's pacific) one:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

I'll get some pictures of others, including one of the rare E series of storm guns. Until then :soakon2:
ImageImage

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:17 pm

Yup, this is the place to post 'em. Nice, BIG pics! Fun, steel background, too! Wish I had a large surface like that to take pics of soakers on.

As an aside, may I repost your pics (though potentially slightly scaled to reduce bandwidth) in iSoaker.com's image gallery?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:53 pm

isoaker_com wrote:Yup, this is the place to post 'em. Nice, BIG pics! Fun, steel background, too! Wish I had a large surface like that to take pics of soakers on.

As an aside, may I repost your pics (though potentially slightly scaled to reduce bandwidth) in iSoaker.com's image gallery?

Go ahead and post them, I don't mind :;): . I have no problems with you resizing them, as they are a bit big, I guess I got too carried away with the macro function on my digicam :goofy: .

Edited By soakerman on 1137617910
ImageImage

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:32 pm

Here are some pictures of a rather rare Storm gun. The Storm 810e. These pictures are smaller. If anyone wants bigger ones just email me or send me a PM. You can add these to the gallery too, Isoaker. :)

Side View.

Staring Down the nozzle.

Front View, Pump Extended.

Front View, Pump not extended, close up.

Trigger Grip area.

Storm Logo/Rear section. Close up

Full View. Other side (battery compartment)

Hope you guys like! More coming soon :soakon:
ImageImage

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:02 pm

Nice pics again (though the first two seem incomplete on my screen)!

Here's a question: would you be willing to write up reviews for these (and any other) soakers you've got? If so, I'd be rather interested in pushing them up onto iSoaker.com together with the pics.

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:01 pm

He may have taken the pictures, but I bought the soakers. :p Its about time that someone did decent info on Storms, especially my 500. That thing has been through a lot, including being submersed for several minutes during a special ops strike. Look on the battle scars on the green one! Courtesy of me! Way to go!
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:01 am

XP20Warrior wrote:He may have taken the pictures, but I bought the soakers. :p Its about time that someone did decent info on Storms, especially my 500. That thing has been through a lot, including being submersed for several minutes during a special ops strike. Look on the battle scars on the green one! Courtesy of me! Way to go!
Oh! Well, if that's the case, would you be willing to write up some reviews?

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:20 am

Sure!! I'll be more than elated to do so!! :bringiton: :soakw2000: :soaked:
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:14 pm

I would be more than happy to write some reviews, XP20Warrior might beat me to it though :laugh: . It appears the first two pictures didn't upload properly. I'll upload them again later and post the correct ones :;): .

Edited By soakerman on 1138115279
ImageImage

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:24 am

Okay, Isoaker. You can post them in the gallery now! :D . Here are the two pics that didn't come out right, and one more that I forgot too.

ImageImage

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:33 am

You can see that the Storm 810e is a very streamlined yet defined form. This gun has a special place in my arsenal, just for its looks. Its performs well, however, similar to an XP240 with a more coherent stream. Storm may not have firepower, but they do have one thing; a smooth constant stream of water.

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:38 am

They use a patented technology to keep the stream together (or so I hear). The stream is more wind resistant than that of an XP-310!
ImageImage

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:32 am

Right...speaking of which, I should get around to writing that review soon...

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid