RP! - interrupted, but back

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
Seal Frank

Post by Seal Frank » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:36 pm

SF saw the note but igored to read it. He tells Ares Legion to get a :blazer: . Then they scouted the house but found nothing. He put on his night vision goggles he got from beli and continued scouting. He snuk by a near by bush and took out water grenaides. He gave two to Ares and was fortified in behind the bush.

Here, I found night vision paintball goggles for $172.50 on ebay. Ebay .
All charge to the battlegrounds of Hasbro!

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:52 pm

ONE EYE GogglE, its only one not "goggles" its a scope with a strap.

Just get the kind I have and attach a strap, it cuts off about $120.

Edited By Veteran on 1089507372

leprekan

Post by leprekan » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:50 pm

well let's just assume I got the paintball goggles. is it really that important? ####, if you're so dang concerned about it we'll say I used a flashlight. can we please stop the non-RP related posts about whether or not it's realistic? I never said it had to be perfectly credible in the original post, I just don't want anything too crazy (e.g. anything not humanly possible, etc.) Sheesh.

anyway, back to the fictional RP:

since he was up on the roof with no way to get down, he decided this would be a good oppurtunity to test out the newly acquired 2000. luckily, they had it filled, so he began picking off enemy soldiers on the ground with a slight expression of glee on his face. he liked this weapon, but it was too heavy and ran out of water quickly. just as he had that thought, the cps2000 gave its last sputtering shot. "oh, dang." he said to himself and sat down, quite annoyed at his own stupidity for not bringing the rope up-wait a minute, he did bring the rope up...and just at that moment, he saw a slight movement behind him and his reflexes did the rest. he ducked out of the way and a 20x shot barely skimmed his ear. he whipped around and aimed his 2100 at the attacker...

Edited By leprekan on 1089507750

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:02 pm

By the way Lep, why are you using a Night Vision in the daytime? Remember how the sun rose a few posts ago and Wetmonkey got his tank and stuff?

leprekan

Post by leprekan » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:04 pm

I was in the ceiling, between the roof and ceiling panels. It's dark in enclosed unlit spaces, in case you were wondering.

LP

Edited By leprekan on 1089508686

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:38 pm

No need to pout:cool: Anyway...

Veteran regained his orientation and looked around him. The tempests were trying to surround the tank. Veteran snapped on his goggles and leapt out. He fired with his 20x nozzle, hitting the Tempest in their faces. there we're too many, so he jumbed back behind the tank. A shot came from the tank, knocking one of the enemy down for the count. The others went past the turret's minimum range and shot at Veteran. From their rear flank came CD.

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:16 am

Under the cover of C.D. and Veteran, wetmonkley climbed to the barrel of the tank. He withdrew from hispocket, a couple of thumbtacks and some tape. He began to tape the thumbtacks to the inside of the barrel. "What are you doing?!" asked Veterna between shots. Wetmonkey saidnothing as he climbed back into the tank. Veteran continue to shoot when he realized the barrel of the gun was turning. Was wetmonkey crazy, shooting at such close range? obviously not as the barrel stopped to a halt not 100 feet behind the Tempests. Wetmonkey shoved two rounds instea dof oen itno the breech, and primed the cannon. "Are you crazy!?" Veteran yelled. "You're going to kill them!"
"Watch." Was wetmonkey's only reply. He pulled the firing pedal, and set the volley screaming through the barrel. now, in most cases this would be an extremely worng thing to do. in most cases, the WBs would exit the barrel and smack straight into the heads of the tempests at such a speed as to knock them out. But as the 2 WBs reached the end of the barrel, they grazed the thumbtacks wetmonkey had placed earlier. Expecting a massive water balloon shot, the Tempests guarded their heads with their arms. What actually exited the barrel was 80 oz. of water with 50 pounds of force behind it. The Tempests were literally blown backwards. As they got up, the tank was already moving away.
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:20 pm

Spinner came rushing out from his bedroom, late as ever, having overslept again. Seeing everybody running round the tank, he rushed up to the Tempests and blasted them again with his CPS 1500 while they were struggling to get up. He then hopped into the back of the tank with Veteran, and Wetmonkey continues driving away.
SSCentral Forums - K modded forums.

ISS: Soaker Sagas - histories of soaking personnel and water blasters. Post your own today!

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:29 pm

Look like our company has increased to 4! :D
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

DoubleONothing

Post by DoubleONothing » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:58 pm

((Is it too late to join. I don't visit the Community forum often.))
SILENCE

DoubleONothing

Post by DoubleONothing » Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:22 pm

((What! If what I type has ABOSLUTELY nothing in common with the post, I put it in parenthesis.)):p

And is it too late? You either did answer it and I didn't understand, or you didn't answer.

Edited By DoubleONothing on 1089598993
SILENCE

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:32 pm

Yesyou can join, your on Beli's team, which I said before. And I said MEGA PARANTHESES because you used TWO sets instead of the normal one. (()) instead of (), you know.

Edited By Veteran on 1089599602

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:53 pm

Can someone fill me in on the current situation so I know what to do? :(

comandante

Post by comandante » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:35 pm

Name: Comandante
Appearance: Shoulder legnth brown hair, brown eyes behind black rectangular glasses which keep slidding down his nose, he has s camo ves on top of a white shirt on with jimi hendrix face, green nylon shorts mid-shin socks and blude addidas
Weight: 160
Height: 5' 5''
Weapons: XP 270, a Monster 01 painted camo, and few water balloons

As the tank slowly rolled along Spinner heard a sound emiting from the woods, Wetmonkey loaded a balloon ready to fire. A dark figure slowly emerged from the woods in front of the tank and shouted ''Wait I come in peace, let me join up with you.'' Veteran recognised the figure as Comandante, a local water warrior.

Edited By comandante on 1089661707
-Comandante

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:56 pm

"You can join us. Get into the front of the tank, the enemy is chasing us." said Veteran. The tank returned to the field fort, and the situation was explained to Commandante.

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:36 pm

Hey, I'd like to be Leader of our team. I'm the oldest anyway. (Virtually and, I think, in real life too)
Plus, what the crap is going on now? :goofy:

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:41 pm

Wetmonkey is leader already Cloud.

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:42 pm

I see... Alright.
But... again... WTF is going on? Saris!

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:44 pm

"Leader: Veteran
2nd in commands: Razor
Wetmonkey"
You're leader veteran, not wetmonkey

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:50 pm

Now wait a sec. I'm the oldest, virtually (21) and in real life (15), I have escaped captivity twice, single-handedly led seven enemies away from a stronghold, and have the largest arsenal (238, quite possibly the world's largest). Is that not a good resume for leader?

Plus, I wasn't around when the nominations took place (Friday, Saturday, Most of Sunday), so I don't think that I got a fair shake (some people probably forgot about me).

Edited By Soakologist on 1089683752