WW Splat Blast - ^

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Wild Boys

WW Splat Blast - ^

Post by Wild Boys » Wed May 24, 2006 1:53 pm

Today, I reveived my new Water Warriors Splat Blast from eBay, I took a few pictures if it and then later opened it.

I wasn't expecting much but I was amazed at the blast it produced, the range I'm not joking was like 9-10m angled and it fired and felt just like a shotgun with a rather good soaking beam. The one pump like reload really did feel like Terminator style. :goofy:

Here are pictures and a video.

Video: Splat Blast

The gun does have its disadvantages, mine leaks a bit, although this gun was worth getting, and I recommend it. This gun will also hopefully play a part in my battles, which I look forward to.

Edited By Wild Boys on 1148496927
Link to primary Water Warriors Splat Blaster discussion thread

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed May 24, 2006 2:37 pm

You're getting 9-10m angled from the Splat Blaster? Hmm... I'll have to recheck mine, but I don't think the stream from the one I tested was breaking 7m, let alone 9m.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Stencil

Post by Stencil » Wed May 24, 2006 3:50 pm

Sweet, might have to get one of those.

P.s Video wouldn't work.

Ultor_Solis

Post by Ultor_Solis » Thu May 25, 2006 4:52 pm

Stencil wrote:
P.s Video wouldn't work.

The video worked for me. I'm afraid it may be your software, Stencil. :(
~~~~Ultor_Solis

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Thu May 25, 2006 7:34 pm

The video also worked for me, but you're not missing too much otherwise...Sharp Objects (or somebody else) had another Splat Blaster video up a long time ago. It's basically just a quick, short-range, widespread blast--and when done in semi-auto (or close to semi-auto), you can truly cover any area in close range.

Croc

Post by Croc » Thu May 25, 2006 7:39 pm

nice! I want a splat blaster now, as it seems that it is a good backup (since i will use CPS 3000, WW aqua pack and maybe this), it will make a secondary 1 hand weapon.
And just a question Wild Boys, is that the american/UK splat blaster or the german one?
:p

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Fri May 26, 2006 7:26 am

SilentGuy wrote:The video also worked for me, but you're not missing too much otherwise...

Are you saying that my video is crap or something?

----------------------------------------------------------------

My Splat Blast seems to perform a bit different to other peoples here it seems, mine when it fires doesn't really spread much, its more like a beam that will go 9m I'm sure, although it doesn't go 9m all the time, it still shoots pretty far from my perspective with the method it uses. I think it will make a good sidearm for me this year, and the strap is a big plus too. Although the other sidearms I will now be getting and using I'll have to make a simple strap using string, not too hard.

As for what version it is, its the US version, since they aren't distributed or not distributed very much in the UK and Germany (and yes, I know about the Carrera Cool brand before anyone says).

Edited By Wild Boys on 1148646419

Stencil

Post by Stencil » Fri May 26, 2006 10:50 am

Just had a thought,

Two hands = Two shotguns.

Edited By Stencil on 1148897723

DX

Post by DX » Fri May 26, 2006 2:50 pm

Target watches and laughs as blasts fall short, target nails you with a long range stream from nearly double your range. Not like there's any of those... :p I can name dozens of guns that can send a 5x stream or better over the 50ft mark.

Terminator ---> Terminated.

However, I would use one myself as a sidearm if the range were higher. My boycott could be snapped if they came out with a long range, slightly longer shot time version.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Croc

Post by Croc » Mon May 29, 2006 2:26 pm

The reason why they have it with short range and short shot time is they want it to sort of imitate a real shotgun (not colourwise, of course), in that it needs one pump, and it looks like it spreads, and shotguns have poor range, so they made this have poor range too.

DX

Post by DX » Mon May 29, 2006 4:55 pm

Shotguns don't actually have poor range, the shots just move too slowly to hit anything long range. Learned that while shooting up in Maine.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Croc

Post by Croc » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:37 pm

Wild Boys, I just though I'd mention to you that almost none of the photos you have posted in the forums work anymore.
Just thought I'd let you know

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:28 pm

I think he left the online forums for a few weeks now.