Your Armory

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Hyperion330

Post by Hyperion330 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:04 pm

Yeah, a 1-3-5 probably won't do you much good unless you k-mod/CVF it and single nozzle mod it. Then it could be quite useful, since it has a good size reservoir and PC.

Also, what would a k-modded CPS 1-3-5 be called? A CPS 10-30-50? :goofy:
I can kill you with my brain.

If someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back!

LtDan64

Post by LtDan64 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:38 pm

Hey, I understand that the 1-3-5 is not an awe-inspiring weapon to those familiar with CPS weaponry... believe me, it's not the first gun on my list to acqire, it was only the first one to become available to me, and I pounced on it. Are you serious about the XP 270 kicking it's butt? I mean, I did just test one of them, on one of the showers in my dorm bathroom(gleefully pleased). So, I can see that 270's are great for not being CPS, and I have even used a 1-3-5 in battle before. The novelty of having a choice of (insert Home Alone face slap) 1, 3, or even 5 nozzles shooting water at once... it wears off quickly when you start thinking of those last two nozzles as leaks. Yes, I was considering drilling the first nozzle a bit bigger... I'm familiar enough with K-modding, (extra balloons, right?) but what's CVF?? (please don't hurt me, I'm a bit of a noob.)
10-30-50? That's funny, :D , but a mouthful when you're trying to trash talk about your arsenal... then again, it is apparent that no one here would seek out a 1-3-5 for the chance to try their hand at k-modding a gun...
...or trash talk about a 1-3-5.
But anyway, I'm looking for better guns than this, and now that I have secured at least a CPS-tech gun, I will be a little bit pickier in my searching... wish me luck, or better yet, let me know if you're willing to sell something...! PM or AIM me or something. :soakw2000:

Edited By LtDan64 on 1112846040
Nintendo: Ha, we have Sonic!
Microsoft: Yeah, but we got Rare.
Nintendo: .................................................................****!!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:56 am

Check valve freezing is required for heavy K-mods and some other modifications. It can even be a repair. All it does is remove a safety pressure release valve that is sometimes triggered when you do modifications to increase the total pressure.

Please visit the modifications section at SSCentral to find more modifications that you might want to try on your CPS 1-3-5.

LtDan64

Post by LtDan64 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:14 pm

As a matter of fact, that's what I did right after sending that other post... checked out your links from your signature at a different topic. I'm all up now on K-mods, Colossus, and the CVF. The cvf seems like a good mod in general for most guns, even if that's the only mod you make. (that and nozzle drilling, if the gun in question is not already underpowered.) Thanks for your help anyway, though, I should have edited saying that I had figured the stuff out on my own. Sorry to trouble you unnecessarily.

Edited By LtDan64 on 1112897704
Nintendo: .................................................................****!!

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:20 pm

^ glad you guys sorted out the thoughts above, but I'd like this thread to re-return back on topic. I'm considering wiping all non-Armory-related posts from this thread (since I can't split threads) such that this topic gets back on track.

Hope you guys understand. Thanks!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Snuggle Junkie

Post by Snuggle Junkie » Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:43 am

just one.

cps 2000.

its more than enough :cool:

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:21 pm

Is it a Mk1 or Mk2? Its one mighty gun. :cool:

:cps2000:

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:06 pm

Like I said, I recently acquired the CPS 3200. Man, that thing takes forever to pump. But I love it!!
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:19 pm

The 3200 is IMO best disconnected. If you're a little on the conservative side when it comes to ammo, you've got a very viable riotgun that you can carry in addition to your less limited in capacity main gun.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

LtDan64

Post by LtDan64 » Tue May 03, 2005 6:28 pm

Okay, I have recently made more or less official a deal that will result in my new ownership of:

CPS 1-3-5
Max-D 6000
and 2 XXP 175s.

I'm waiting until I come home from college and things wind down after high school prom, mother's day, and starting a new job waiting tables at (not even sure yet) one of two restaurants. Possibly quitting current job at a tiny grocery store. So, noone cares about all that.
After I'm clear of all that, (probably within the next week) we will sort out method of payment, and most likely they will be stuffed into one (needless to say, large) box and shipped in my direction.

This all adds onto my current arsenal of:
Original 30
Original 40
XP 70
XP270 (x2)
...and a few broken ones I might doctor up this summer. (XP 105, XP 70)

Oh! ..and that Flash Flood keeps sounding better and better, and I'm kicking myself more and more for not buying one the first time I saw it. So I'll probably get one of those beasts, too.
I'm also checking in with some old chums from my neighborhood and seeing what I can turn up from their old collections. My friends had some good stuff...!

Edited By LtDan64 on 1115163144

hunter

Post by hunter » Tue May 03, 2005 6:50 pm

BTW the dev is better than the FF, i have both, so i would know.
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."

LtDan64

Post by LtDan64 » Tue May 03, 2005 7:13 pm

It's just not what I'm looking for right now, I like the Flash Flood better, and it's just my preference.
Also cheaper...

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Wed May 04, 2005 10:06 am

I can't remember whether I've posted my very small armoury before, and even if I did it would be out of date now, so anyway:

XXP 175 (cost me £2)
CPS 4100
CPS 2500 (cost me £3!)

It may be small, but it is powerful! :p

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Wed May 04, 2005 3:12 pm

Arctic shock
Flash Flood
Vaporizor
Max-D 3000
CPS 1000
CPS 4100
SC: Big Trouble
WW Blazer
WW Argon
WW Splat Blast

~SO

Edited By SharpObjects on 1142374579
CPS 1000 (Now K-modded into a CPS 10000)
CPS 4100 *in repair*
MI Flash Flood w/Aqua Pak
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

Ultor_Solis

Post by Ultor_Solis » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:49 am

My armory consists of many non-Super Soakers.

CPS 2100
Still working very well. Truly my pride and joy.

XP 220
A good sidearm.

Pumpmaster XL 460
Pumpmaster XS 460
Won these both at a raffle. They perform basically the same. Piston-pressure blasters.

Super Soaker Splashfire
Currently performing very poorly. No matter how much you fill it, it fire mist-shots until dry (not very effective).

Storm T-Shock
Something's wrong with the nozzle...

Some unidentifiable little double-barrelled piston-pressure blaster (I think I got it at a 7-Eleven)

Mini CPS 2100
Hardly counts.

None of these pack any serious firepower. I am looking to augment with an appropriate supplement. Any ideas?

EDIT: Got the Soakertag CPS 4100. It's great. Thanks to Wild Boys for suggesting it.

Edited By Ultor_Solis on 1119891305
~~~~Ultor_Solis

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:17 am

Try looking for a CPS 4100 as they are still available in stores since they have been rereleased. They have great flexibility as well as good power and soakage.
For a good light CPS rifle go for the Flash Flood.
Finally, if you want some really good old ones, try eBay for guns like the CPS 1500/1700, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3200.etc. I have the 1500, 2000, 2500, and 3200 and they pack a punch.

:soakon2:

Dacca

Post by Dacca » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:32 am

Flashflood, 2 hornets, a broken CPS 1500 that i'm still fixng, SS50 (old school)
more reliable then a max-D trigger

Ultor_Solis

Post by Ultor_Solis » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:15 pm

Wild Boys wrote:Try looking for a CPS 4100 as they are still available in stores since they have been rereleased. They have great flexibility as well as good power and soakage.
For a good light CPS rifle go for the Flash Flood.
That's great, but where would you get a CPS 4100? According to the review, they are listed as "no longer made".

???
~~~~Ultor_Solis

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:58 pm

CPS 4100's have been re-put out over the years and are still being put out this year but just in different boxes. In Soakertag boxes. There have been sightings of them in Target and Toys'R'Us I think.

Edited By Wild Boys on 1119808758

Master Yogurt

Post by Master Yogurt » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:24 pm

Currently:

Four XP220s. My mom picked them up for my friends and I, came in the two-packs.

XP310: My main gun (for now). Such an awesome rifle...

Storm pistol: (I have no idea which one it is, mostly because I'm too lazy to go downstairs and check. Great sidearm with an awesome range, great drenching power, but lasts for about 5 - 10 shots (and I mean SHOTS, not holding down the trigger to make a stream)

Secret Strike: My sis's gun, but it's broken now. Trust me, do NOT buy Max-D guns. The internals are utter crap. I've ripped this thing open, messed with it... The fan still works, but the main nozzle does not fire (or does so continuously, depending on how I have the pipe set. Either way it's worthless, but I'm working on modding it around a bit or doing something with it.)

Lots o' water balloons.

It's not a Super Soaker, hell, I'm hard-pressed to say WHAT it is, but it was made by Larami. It's a gun with a backpack resevour (sp) that I'd say is about two gallons. The gun itself requires you to pull out the front half (it's two tubes, one in the other) to draw water from the backpack. You fire by pushing the smaller tube into the bigger. The stream is absolutely HUGE, and I'd rate it around 20x. The distance is rather poor, though, and it leaks a little. The tube itself, due to poor design, is kinked rather heavily in two places. Interesting weapon, but not one I'd ever use. It's shot time, while powerful (quite a few seconds of extremely thick stream), leaves you exceptionally vulnerable once it's gone, and it has a poor distance. Plus, it makes your arm hurt after a while.

Three Storm water balls (fairly useless, really.)

On the way are four CPS 1500s, which I eBay'd for $44, including shipping. w00t!

Edited By Master Yogurt on 1121200512