Hands-On: Super Soaker Secret Strike (2007) - @ iSoaker.com

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Hands-On: Super Soaker Secret Strike (2007) - @ iSoaker.com

Post by isoaker » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:33 pm

Also recently acquired the Super Soaker Secret Strike (2007) (a.k.a. Super Soaker Covert Control). Not sure when the name change wa decided, but many store listings read Covert Control as opposed to Secret Strike as its says on the box. At any rate, the Secret Strike (2007) reminds me of a slightly larger version of the Max-Infusion Overload's blaster portion. Basically, the pressure chamber and general styling are identical, but its reservoir on the blaster is larger (though it does not come with the Max-Infusion backpack).

The other main difference is the addition of the "Secret Strike" nozzle which basically allows one to shoot directly downwards from the way the blaster is pointed. The idea is that one can pretend one is surrendering and point one's blaster to the sky, then pull the trigger and soak an opponent with their guard down. This would probably only work the first time, if ever.

More info and pictures to come...

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:37 am

Super Soaker AquaShock Secret Strike (2007) pictures posted as well as some stats. Full review under development.

:cool:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:21 am

XP270

Post by XP270 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:51 am

I want that blaster alot, I think that it could be usefull for an about to be POW.
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:31 pm

Wasn't there a Max-D Secret Strike as well? They must have run out of names for new soakers. :p

isoaker

Super Soaker Aquashock Secret Strike (2007)

Post by isoaker » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 am

Super Soaker Aquashock Secret Strike (2007) Review

Willing to share your experiences, thoughts, personal reviews on this product? If so, post below!

Note: you must be a member of iSoaker.net to be able to post.

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: Super Soaker Aquashock Secret Strike (2007)

Post by SEAL » Sat May 15, 2010 6:24 pm

This is also known as "Cover Control" but I'm not sure why. Could someone elaborate on that? Anyway, this blaster basically performs a little better then a Max-D 4000. The 2 regular nozzle settings are useful, the fan...eh, you can probably guess. The "secret" nozzle can be a surprise the first time, but after you use it once the next time will go something like this: You: "I surrender." Your friend(We'll call him Bob.): "Yeah right, you're just gonna get me with the hidden nozzle." You: "No I'm not." Bob: "Okay then, lay down your weapon." You: "Uhhh...No." Bob: *Fires blaster* You: :soaked: So the best use you could probably get out of it is the ability to shoot over cover.(I'm guessing this is how it got the nickname "Cover Control".)

I can't really recommend it for much though. I vote "Nay".
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.