Can someone rank these soakers from best to worst please?

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
A23er

Can someone rank these soakers from best to worst please?

Post by A23er » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:57 pm

Arctic Shock (X-TREME)

Bottle Blitz/Bottle Shot

Hydro Fury

Rattler

Scatter Blast

Shot Blast

Shotwave

Switch Shot (X-TREME)

I need them sorted form best to worst so i can purchase one at a goodwill/on ebay

SSCBen

Re: Can someone rank these soakers from best to worst please?

Post by SSCBen » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi, welcome to WWN.

The answer to your question depends entirely on what you want. What do you intend to use these for?

I'm not familiar with the newer blasters, so I can't comment specifically on how they'd work for my needs.

You might find iSoaker's water gun comparison tool to be useful: http://www.isoaker.com/Armoury/soaker_compare.php

A23er

Post by A23er » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:21 pm

Need a soaker with a decently high/interchangeable capacity, compact shape, comfortable, and has a decently sized stream.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:57 pm

The Shot Blast seems to be the best performing of the ones you mention, but it's not compact: http://isoaker.com/Armoury/Analysis/201 ... tblast.php

The Hydro Fury is a pressurized reservoir blaster that doesn't seem to have very good range but is compact.

Most of what you mention are rather weak piston blasters that you probably wouldn't be happy with if you're posting on this forum. People here tend to want better performance.

A23er

Post by A23er » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Im not really going for performance, i just want a nice soaker out of the list. Im mainly a close range offense guy, so it does not really matter for me. But 2014 soakers are just... ew.

EDIT: if your still confused, im looking fo4 a good soaker that i can use at a summer camp. Im not really a water battle guy, i prefer nerf. I just need to find a soaker so i don’t need to loose darts.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:21 pm

Okay, thanks for the clarification. "Decently sized stream" seems to be different for me. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the above. Given what you've said I think the Hydro Fury would be your best choice. But I wouldn't worry too much about it and just focus on picking something you believe would be fun.

A23er

Post by A23er » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:51 pm

I mean like a stream thats the same size of a regular soaker from 2011.

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:30 am

Welcome to the board! I think the shot last or rattler would be your best bet. The shot last is pretty fun.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.