MI Flash Flood at its best! - ^Shot Images

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Tue May 09, 2006 3:59 pm

Well, I just had time to take night shot images of my MI Flash Flood which show the true nice looks of the streams in their full glory if you ask me with my cameras flash.

The "Flash Flood" nozzle was it a hard to take because the shot time was so short, but, eventually, me and my dad took a winning streak of kick ass shot images!

Here are some, but not all of them since I'm keeping for SSN.

I have still got to take a lot more imagesof the Flash Flood (shooting and general gun pictures) along with a lot of my other guns, but I'll get them done eventually. I think quality shot images will be one of the big things I hope to inspire people with ore with on SSN.

Enjoy!

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Tue May 09, 2006 5:49 pm

I like the images! I especially like the last two shots of the Flash Flood Blast. You can see the water more clearly at night. Did you take the screen out of your Flash Flood? It looks like that in the first picture. :flashflood:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue May 09, 2006 5:55 pm

Great pics!

I have a couple of shot images of the Flash Flood, but not as nice as these. Nicely taken (the awfully short shot time makes picture taking very tricky). Night pics with flash, I assume. Perhaps one day when it's warmer and I've got more free time (and a tripod), I'll try that.

While I realize you're saving pics for SSN, may I repost these ones on iSoaker.com or would you prefer that they remain just in the thread?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Tue May 09, 2006 6:13 pm

Nice Flash Flood shot images. Can't wait to see SSN.

The whole shot image topic reminded me of bumping my under-vistited shot image website thread. Thanks :;):

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Wed May 10, 2006 2:10 am

Thank you, you may put these on iSoaker.com.

I didn't take the screen off the gun, it performed like this when I got it, it gets surprisingly good range.

I'm surprised not many people visit that Shot Image website of yours, its a great site!

Edited By Wild Boys on 1147245241

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Wed May 10, 2006 4:45 am

Wild Boys wrote:I'm surprised not many people visit that Shot Image website of yours, its a great site!
It simply doesn't get enough publicity. Most of my sites don't. Oh well, its a topic for another thread.

The Flash Flood Stream looks very similar to the XP 150 riot shot.