Hands-On: SS AquaShock Arctic Blast - @iSoaker.com

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Hands-On: SS AquaShock Arctic Blast - @iSoaker.com

Post by marauder » Thu May 26, 2011 6:23 pm

CA99 brings up good points. However, I'll take the CPS 1200's greater capacity to the CPS 2100s more efficient smaller reservoir.

It's a good thing that the Arctic Blast and Flash Flood are CPS though, having that small of a pump volume would make for a horrible air pressure gun. Remember the Arctic Shock? The FF/AB are much much better. If no CPS 1000/1200/2100s are available I believe that FF/ABs with backpack makes for an excellent primary arms for most grunts.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Thu May 26, 2011 7:30 pm

The main advantage of the FF/AB is their low weight and profile. Nozzle mods would help considerably, but even then they're can't fulfill the same role that the medium CPS's can unless the player is considerably faster and more skilled than others.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

Nitro123PG

Post by Nitro123PG » Thu May 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Just some random thoughts on the AB.
Should the poer rating here be 100? Sure, the flood nozzle will soak your target at close range, but now it uses the enitre PC, and the main nozzle is... less than impressive. I think a power rating of 90 is a bit better since the main nozzle is more accounted for.
Also, I can't decide if this thing is a carbine or rifle. It's size, weight, and flood nozzle, yell rifle but the "low profile" and main nozzle yell carbine.

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Thu May 26, 2011 11:38 pm

It's neither. It's a light, medium-short ranged blaster.

If you want to classify it as a firearm anyway, it would fall under the category of SMG.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat