tiger shark and splat blaster - tell me what you think

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
XP310

Post by XP310 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:24 pm

im thinking of buying a ww tigershark or splat blaster are they any good... tell me what you think

cobralex297

Post by cobralex297 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:06 pm

From what I've heard, the Tigershark can be a good weapon in battle. It is, I think, about as useful as any of the other higher-end WW blasters out there. According to the isoaker review, it can compete with Super Soaker blasters up to and around the CPS 1200. Although I can not confirm this from experience, if this is true, the Tigershark would certainly be able to hold it's own on the modern soaker battlefield.

On the Splat Blaster:
From what I've heard/seen, the Splat Blaster, while an interesting idea, is more of a novelty than a weapon that you'd want to carry into battle, unless it's a last resort. I haven't seen one in any stores I've been in, but then again I get most of my soakers online. If that's how you want to spend your money, it's your decision, and I'd love to see how you feel about it, if you do get one.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:33 am

I should add that this year's Splat Blaster has been reported to shoot less times per full tank than last and yielding a decent "splat". This may indicate an increase in the Splat Blaster's PC size, but I cannot confirm this yet.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Teh Moron

Post by Teh Moron » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:54 am

So does the SB now take 2 pumps, or has the pump volume increased as well?
Image[/

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:09 am

Teh Moron wrote:So does the SB now take 2 pumps, or has the pump volume increased as well?

The pump is the PC; a spring drives the pump piston forward when firing. If the volume has increased, it would not change the number of pumps.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

bb1

Post by bb1 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:37 am

Tigershark is ok weapon, you can pull some good range out of it if you know what you're doing. However, the trigger valve is already going on my sister's TS... I seriously doubt the structual integrity of WW triggers now.