Keyring/mini blaster

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Dinosaur

Keyring/mini blaster

Post by Dinosaur » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:55 am

I'm looking for an odd blaster to have right now , cam across these mini blasters, although thereis vwery little info about them,and I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about them? like how rare they are, how far they shoot ect.
"They'll never soak me from this dist...."
-Everyone upon seeing the 2000

isoaker

Re: Keyring/mini blaster

Post by isoaker » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:09 pm

There are many types of mini blasters/keyring-blasters. All perform ok for their size, but no real surprises in terms of performance. Is there a particular model you're interested in knowing more about?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:22 pm

I'm interested in the cps 2000 mini blaster, cps 2500 and the xp 250

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:57 am

Dinosaur wrote:I'm interested in the cps 2000 mini blaster, cps 2500 and the xp 250
I have a bunch of Super Soaker XP Mini Blasters. Unfortunately, they are in deep storage so I can't give you any additional statistics on them other than what's already posted on iSoaker.com. From my recollection, they only pushed a few mL at most per pump, though likely less than that. It wouldn't surprise me if the actual amount of water pushed per pump was less than 1mL. Range was ok for these guys for their size, but nothing outstanding. Also, their thin streams are readily affected by any wind. Value is highly subjective, but were I to buy another one, I wouldn't want to pay more than $10USD for one and would prefer closer to $5 or less. I think they may have retailed for ~$4.99 - $6.99 USD due to being "Super Soaker" branded items.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Thats ok for something that size. No need to take them out, I was just curious about their stats.