Stock Soaker Wishes: 2007 - ^

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu May 10, 2007 6:39 pm

Most here should now have a decent idea of the sort of stock water blasters available on the market. While there are good and bad points about the different models, there is always room for improvement.

What are your thoughts on possible reasonable sorts of improvements manufacturers could make to the various stock soaker models to better please us, the modern day water warriors?

As for how this thread should flow, please try to keep in mind that manufacturers do have a variety of self-imposed as well as various regulations when it comes to building water blasters. A realistic-gun-resembling blasters would be out of the question as would a 1000x output 200' blasting water bazooka (though, admittedly, I'd love to fire one of those if they did exist :goofy:)

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Thu May 10, 2007 6:58 pm

I think we all know the answer to this. At the very least, a re-release of some CPS guns (even if they don't go up to the CPS 2000's power) would be more than great for most of us.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu May 10, 2007 8:12 pm

Some smaller, high powered water guns. No frills like electronics or pulsating streams or anything. Perhaps a backpack on some models.

DX

Post by DX » Thu May 10, 2007 9:37 pm

For Hasbro: Just a single wish. Either a re-release or a produce a new gun that uses a spherical CPS chamber. I really don't care how strong or weak the gun is, or even what it looks like. All that matters is that it has a spherical CPS pc, or at least can function with one.

For Buzz Bee Toys: Output has been good, capacity has been great, range...has been a killer. This is the first year that I haven't got a 55ft+ shooter. The stock options haven't exactly helped that situation. I ask for 50ft range every year, or at least a gun that has decent modding potential to improve the range. The only reasons I haven't liked BBT guns in the past is bad range and next to no mod abilities.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Leviathan

Post by Leviathan » Thu May 10, 2007 10:24 pm

Well, obviously, as stated in my signature, I LIKE BIG GUNS.

I like to intimidate people before I ever pull the trigger. If people are running from your big gun, they cant be looking at you and shooting with any accuracy. GRANTED: I would absolutely love to see the CPS guns reborn, but I want the BIG ONES. The Monster series was absolute genius in the area of imposing, and that's the kind of intimidation I look for in a gun.
Heavy artillery + high ground = an easy battle.
Why else would they call me Leviathan?
"Artillery batteries, prepare to fire. XLs, dual aquastorm. Balloons, quick burst, short range. Battery commanders, FIRE AT WILL!"