Buzz Bee Toys on Facebook

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Buzz Bee Toys on Facebook

Post by isoaker » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:45 pm

Buzz Bee Toys Inc finally has official Facebook presence!

While I'm still not keen on the whole Social Media world, it's nice to see them entering the space.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Buzz Bee Toys on Facebook

Post by HBWW » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Better late than never! Hopefully this will increase their connection with the enthusiast groups. There are people willing to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars in the rapidly growing Nerf community and lots of missed opportunities there. Panthers (the one with the proper air tank), Missile Blasts and Berserkers are popular there as well, and are part of the few blasters that are competitive in open-field games.

Youtube has overtaken other media for these things. It has a huge influence on game review information for the gaming industry, especially when it comes to indie games. Marauder's Barrage review shows up on top for a common search of "super soaker barrage review" because he was there first. If anyone wants to strengthen their influence and connection with a large audience, the only way is to follow where they go and look at what they search.

Perhaps I made mistakes naming and labeling the Frozen Fury video though, because it hasn't quite gotten the outreach I've hoped for with all the time I put into it. Friends I've shown it to just watch it and move on; it doesn't quite draw interest.

Anyway, in the short time that the BBT page has been up, they've quickly overtaken the WW page, so at least they're doing that well. Obviously, most of the likes are getting picked up from the NIC (and from the 3 or so of us who are online regularly).
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat