Hellooo

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
preed76

Hellooo

Post by preed76 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:31 am

Hi guys, I know absolutely nothing about water pistols!
Just wondering if someone could help me out, I was going over my old stuff, some of which I haven't touched in like 15 years! and to my surprise I found this in my attic.

Did my research (used google for 45 seconds) and found its pretty decent and sought after by some people, I think I only used it around 20 or so times, I got pretty bored easy has a kid, so the only damage is a few scratches and the sticker peeling off due to being sat in the attic for past god knows how many years. Just have a quick few questions if someone could help me out.

• How do I know if its a mk1 or mk2?
  • Whats the best way to go about selling such item has its competely wasted on me.
  • And whats the average price I should be looking to sell for.
  • FYI I live in UK

Apologies if this is in the wrong section of the forum and thanks in advance! Px :)

TheSoaker

Re: Hellooo

Post by TheSoaker » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:58 pm

What you have there is a CPS 2000 MK-2. On the MK-1 the pressure gauge extends past the forward strap point on the blaster and the plastic has a weaker feel to it. Also the pink and yellow Super Soaker sticker says Air Pressure Super Soaker instead of Constant Pressure Super Soaker.
super soaker cps 2000......SUPER SOAKER CPS 2000!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!one

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Hellooo

Post by marauder » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:26 pm

I probably wouldn't sell it for any less than 60 pounds, however, the British/European market is not as strong as the American/Canadian market, so low demand may cut into the price. Your 2000 looks like it's in great condition. I would recommend adding international shipping as an option to increase the likelihood of selling.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.