X2O Water Blasters

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

X2O Water Blasters

Post by isoaker » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:40 pm

I've seen these X2O-brand blasters, but have opted not to get any of the items just yet. Anyone here actually seen one in action?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

DX

Re: X2O Water Blasters

Post by DX » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:01 pm

If I find one at a thrift store for $4.99 or less, I will pick it up just to investigate, but they don't look worth the sticker price.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Duxburian wrote:If I find one at a thrift store for $4.99 or less, I will pick it up just to investigate, but they don't look worth the sticker price.
Hah - I wouldn't expect any sane member here to drop full retail price on one of these. :goofy: I was more curious whether anyone has seen anyone else using these out in the wild or, perhaps, had a cousin/friend who picked one up and they got to try it out.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Hmm, I thought the Sizzlin' Cool brand was a TRU thing with BBT only, but these blasters do NOT look like anything close to what BBT would make.

Some of the designs are suspiciously piston pumpers. I see an air intake on the Liquiforce cap, and none of the blasters appear to have sufficient space for a useful pressure chamber.

Unless someone reports otherwise, or if I see them in stores and find them to have any potential, I'll simply pass these off as common junk.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

darthmeow

Post by darthmeow » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:35 pm

I got one of these last year. Definitely not very good (I was hoping it might be good for modding) but it is PR and has decent range and output. The Python and Charger are way better, but it is still far ahead of anything Nerf has made. It uses an interesting trigger valve, a lot like storm guns.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:41 pm

@darthmeow: which one did you try out?

darthmeow

Post by darthmeow » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:58 pm

The aqualizer, the $20 one in your link

jSpazz

Post by jSpazz » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:41 pm

I've never seen these in stores, but has anyone seen the Drenchinator up close before? The folding handle looks pretty useless, but it would be nice to know the output compared to the Aqualizer.