Trying to find a specific blaster......

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
LostInSauce

Trying to find a specific blaster......

Post by LostInSauce » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:55 pm

I have been searching forever for this specific type of blaster but I just cannot find it no matter how much I google. I once owned it as a kid. I was around 10-13 when I had, thus it had to have been produced in the early 2000's. I'm pretty sure the brand was super soaker. The body was an orange or yellow. It also had accents of purple and green. It was a dual shot water blaster that could only be fueled with a pressure nozzle that attached to a garden hose. It had handles that swiveled so you could shoot in two directions at once. The shot was (obviously) pressurized like a garden hose. I just cannot remember the name nor find it anywhere. PLEASE HELP WATER BLASTER ENTHUSIASTS!!! Its driving me nuts. :oo:

isoaker

Re: Trying to find a specific blaster......

Post by isoaker » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:01 pm

That doesn't sound like a Super Soaker; sounds more like a Speed Loader 2000 or Speed Loader 3000.

Now, if you're looking to still buy one, eBay is probably your best bet.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:53 pm

That definitely sounds like a Speedloader. I own a few, they're pretty great. Several 3000s are actually available on Ebay right now, and for cheap. And if you buy three, you get free shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Speed-Loader-Do ... 20daaacf68
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by the oncoming storm » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:06 am

I will risk a claim that it is an Speed Loader 3000, however I believe you listed two different color skeams.
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo: