Quick Reviews: WW Steady Stream&Pool Cannon

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:21 am

This is just a quick review of both soakers(I have to get up early in the moring for work). Short yet to the point.

Steady Stream=
Some sort of a piston-cps hybred. Uses a spring to keep the stream going. You pump once, it only shoots for a second like a piston. You keep pumping, the shoot lasts till the tank is dry without interuption. That tech is very new and inovative. A completly new typ of piston or cps, depending how you want to look at it. In the future I would like to see a bigger version of it perhaps witha 2x stream. Then again, pumping would have to be faster to keep the spring going.

soakage per second: 0.8X
distance: 35-38 feet
cost: $9.99 CAN

Pool Cannon=
Remember last year when I mentioned a Pool Cannon in the retail suggestion thread. Buzz Bee seemed to realy listen to forums if you still had your doubts. The Pool Cannon is the Water Warrior's answer to the SS Pool Pumper. Fairly straight forward. You put the hose in water and start squeezing. Fairly juicy stream for a piston that size. Like The Steady stream I would like to see a bigger version of this pool pumper. Perhaps with a 1 Litre chamber? That would be cool.

soakage per shot(which is about a second): 2.5X
distance: 30-35 feet
cost: $9.99 CAN

The only things to nitpick for me on both soakers are the sizes and output. But I guess with introductory concepts you better start small when testing the market. However, it would be nice if the steady stream concept will turn into a future XP 150 typ blaster wile the Pool Cannon would be a future stream machine typ cannon with a connection hose. That would be sweet if you could add your homemade tank to that hose. 1 Litre output per shot with flexible resovior.

Yep, thats right. Got of work, bought soakers, tested, took snap shots and posted info all in one day. Thats how its done boys and girls. No days/week-long soaker teasing here. :goofy:

Edited By ZOCCOZ on 1177051528

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:17 am

Thanks for sharing the pics and quick reviews!

As for its speedy delivery, one can also tell it was done quickly, too. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:20 am

Well, I definatly would not hand those reviews in for the next review contest. :;): But it answers the first questions that come to ones mind which are what does it look like, how large is the stream, how does it work, how far does it shoot and how much do I have to pay?

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:55 am

I'll agree with you there! Definitely satisfies initial curiosity, but then just leaves us longing for more info! :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:05 pm

Sales whise, sometimes less is more. I shall leave the rest to everyones imagination. :p Buzz Bee Toys would probably agree with me when I am saying "to know more, you would have to buy it." With $20 for both I think people would be tempted to take that offer.