Air Pressure clip fed blasters?

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
TheSoaker

Air Pressure clip fed blasters?

Post by TheSoaker » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:20 pm

So I found this video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4NCsQlYpQc its in german but they seem to be air pressure clip fed guns. as you can see at the 00:6 mark you can see the clip being pumped so there must be pumps built into the clips. Someone needs to get their hands on these!

review/firing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAuyTf37COU
super soaker cps 2000......SUPER SOAKER CPS 2000!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!one

martianshark

Re: Air Pressure clip fed blasters?

Post by martianshark » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:28 am

Interesting design, but the kid in the review didn't seem very impressed. Online reviews are mixed. I'm thinking it has Banzai-like performance.

Can anyone translate the commercial?
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:58 am

Different in one sense, but performance looks like it is taking a back-seat again to styling. Those magazines aren't very large, thus can't hold much water, particularly since they'll need space for air. I'm also concerned if you need to pre-pump the magazine before inserting it into the blaster, if you're low on pressure, do you then need to remove the magazine to pump more? I suppose the volume is low enough that, once pumped, it should have enough pressure to last the whole magazine's worth. Then again, while low in performance, these still probably do better than any of the motorized offerings in the Nerf Super Soaker line... :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 pm

I'm pretty sure you can pump after inserting.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.