A *REAL* Tank Top

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

A *REAL* Tank Top

Post by isoaker » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Super Soaker Tank Top
Super Soaker Tank Top
super_soaker_200_tank_top_box01.jpg (89.98 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
Now that's a REAL Tank Top!

While I don't have any plans on trying it on, it is always fun to see some of the accessories made back when the Super Soaker brand was taking off. Somehow, not sure how it'd feel with two large bottle-type reservoirs filled with cold water against one's chest, though... :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: A *REAL* Tank Top

Post by the oncoming storm » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:58 pm

I don't see why you don't buy the super soaker WB slingshot that on ebay right now (and has been for weeks)
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: A *REAL* Tank Top

Post by marauder » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:36 pm

This seems completely overkill. Running out of water with an SS 200 is like running out of water in a lake from using a squirt pistol. Pretty funny.

The 200 has a pretty awesome feel to it. I love the double reservoirs, the tracked pump, much of the design. The execution, however, was absolutely horrendous - brittle plastic, pinch tube technology, tiny nozzles, tiny pump capacity... the 200 was the 2nd soaker I owned, after the XP 55. My mom picked one up for me at Big Lots, a closeout store which used to sell old toys. For a long time I thought it was disfunctional because it would shoot only about 8 feet after being pumped the same amount as my 55.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.