Flash Flood Tactic to Think About

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Monster_XXL

Post by Monster_XXL » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:11 pm

Okay , so heres a very well-working tested tactic , for close range encounters where you have a Flash Flood , and your normal stream just wont cut it. Take your flash flood. pump it 3 times. Get close to something , about within 2-5 metres.
Fire your Flash Flood Riot Blast Nozzle. You get about the size of 2 basketballs of soakage , with a bit of space in between the droplets. I find this works very well when your stream on normal wont cut it. There you have it. Think about all the uses that could be applied to this. Your flash flood could be almost like it has a shotgun as it's main nozzle.
:love: FF :love:
:bm1000: :soakon2:
ARMORY: XP-270 (x2 , 1 shotgunned) , Max-D 3000 (x2 , one shotgunned , don't ask) , Flash Flood (Max Infusion , screen removed) , Aquapack Devestator (broken) , Gremlin , Hornet , Firefly , Arctic Shock.

>>><<<Simply Monster_XXL!>>><<<

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:09 pm

Nice.

What's the range of the riot blast nozzle? I thought this is what it was designed for in the first place. :oo:

Croc

Post by Croc » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:32 pm

It was more designed to make the whole inflated tank (after 35 pumps) empty in ~1 sec.
According to Isoaker, the FF nozzle shoots ~ 1 m longer than the normal nozzle. With a mesh removal, which I recommend you do, it adds at least another meter to range :cool:
~CROC~

Dr. D

Post by Dr. D » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:55 pm

Monster_XXL wrote:Okay , so heres a very well-working tested tactic , for close range encounters where you have a Flash Flood , and your normal stream just wont cut it. Take your flash flood. pump it 3 times. Get close to something , about within 2-5 metres.
Fire your Flash Flood Riot Blast Nozzle. You get about the size of 2 basketballs of soakage , with a bit of space in between the droplets. I find this works very well when your stream on normal wont cut it. There you have it. Think about all the uses that could be applied to this. Your flash flood could be almost like it has a shotgun as it's main nozzle.
:love: FF :love:
:bm1000: :soakon2:
Sorry, but I seem to be a bit confused. Isn't that what the Flash Flood's meant to do in the first place? Is your idea to pump less and conserve water, or am I completely missing something?
n00b friend: "Nice SP 270!"
Me: "Uhh, it's
XP."
n00b friend: "Oh yeah! Nice SP 270 XP!"

Current Official USF Armory: Monster X, CPS 4100, CPS 2500 (shotgun), CPS 2100 (x3), CPS 1500, CPS 1200 (x3), CPS 1000, MI Flash Flood (x3) STE Flash Flood (x2) WW Orca

Monster_XXL

Post by Monster_XXL » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:21 pm

No , thats not what it's meant for. What it's meant for , is pump it about 30-50 times , and unleash as much water as possible on your enemy , not my tactic , with my tactic , you conserve water , however you are sacrificing range and soakage , but you get about 2 basketballs of soakage , droplets spread about 2cm away from each other.

Edited By Monster_XXL on 1174105296
ARMORY: XP-270 (x2 , 1 shotgunned) , Max-D 3000 (x2 , one shotgunned , don't ask) , Flash Flood (Max Infusion , screen removed) , Aquapack Devestator (broken) , Gremlin , Hornet , Firefly , Arctic Shock.

>>><<<Simply Monster_XXL!>>><<<