knock off soaker

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
supersoakerman

knock off soaker

Post by supersoakerman » Tue May 14, 2013 3:37 am

Hi guys, the other day I was at my grandma's house and up the road there was a council pickup pile, and What I found was what I thought was a CPS 1000 but what it really was was a knock off CPS 1000 called the "super shooter" CPS 2000, the insides are almost exactly the same as the CPS 1000 and I was just wondering if anybody had any info on this gun?
I know dukesoakem has one and I was just looking for some background and seeing if anyone else had one
I've come to kick ass and drink milk, and i've finished my milk

isoaker

Re: knock off soaker

Post by isoaker » Tue May 14, 2013 7:36 am

Good ol' SuperSoakerWarrior of Aqua-Nexus was perhaps the first in the community to discover the Super Soaker 2000 (see: Super Shooter 2000 picture. The link to that picture could be found on his Super Soaker CPS 1000 review page. However, since the Aqua-Nexus uses frames, these direct links lose the sidebar navigation on the left. From what I remember, his tests shows no significant difference between the real version and the renamed one.

See also: The Aqua-Nexus (archived site)

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

DX

Post by DX » Tue May 14, 2013 11:11 am

Dukesoakem's review is the most in-depth and according to his tests, it is not quite as powerful as a genuine 1000. Not bad, but not quite as good.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Tue May 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Good find.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by the oncoming storm » Tue May 14, 2013 1:53 pm

If I could find one I would get it without a second thought, maybe more than one...
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo: