Toys R Us Water Gun Lineup: X2O

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Buffdaddy

Toys R Us Water Gun Lineup: X2O

Post by Buffdaddy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:05 pm

Saw these today at TRU. They both use pressurized reservoirs; the larger one feels like a normal pin valve from pulling the trigger. The smaller one...not really sure. The trigger swivels back, and it's clearly not holding in place to block a tube like in a classic Super Soaker.

isoaker

Re: Toys R Us Water Gun Lineup: X2O

Post by isoaker » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Hmm.. interesting. These things seem to be highlighting their "fast-fill" caps which makes me wonder. If they are pressurized, those caps need to seal very well or there is some sort of separate pressure chamber.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:19 pm

I saw those on Toys R Us website, labeled "SIzzlin Cool." The Python I have from Toys R Us is also labeled Sizzlin Cool. Must be their brand. They actually look pretty neat. I probably won't be buying unless other people try them and find that they are rather powerful.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Buffdaddy

Post by Buffdaddy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:22 pm

They seal very well. I tried pumping them with the caps off, and they didn't hold any pressure.

And yes, "Sizzlin Cool" is their water toy rebranding, just like "Air Zone" rebrands different Buzz Bee, Lanard, Banzai, etc. dart blasters.