Supersoaker.com Product list updated for 2013

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Supersoaker.com Product list updated for 2013

Post by isoaker » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:48 am

the product listing on Supersoaker.com is updated for 2013 with the new blasters now appearing.

As for the "Switch Shot", it appears to be a pump action blaster with a nozzle selector...
Choose your spray pattern and soak your competition 4 different ways with the SWITCH SHOT water blaster! Want to send 3 streams of water at them from up to 25 feet away? Launch an atomized mist attack? Or just massively soak them? Just twist the knob on this versatile blaster to choose Scattershot, Triple Shot, Atomizer or Jetstream mode and then pump to soak away! The SWITCH SHOT blaster holds up to 20 fluid ounces of water in the banana clip; you can attach extra Banana Clips (extra clips sold separately) to your pants or belt so you never run out of ammo. Enhance your blasting accuracy with the detachable stock. Choose your attack and launch the extreme soakage with the SWITCH SHOT blaster!

Blaster comes with detachable stock and banana clip.
As for the Flash Blast:
The only thing better than a massive soaking is a sneak attack! This compact FLASH BLAST water blaster only holds 3.7 fluid ounces of water, but its one-pump design and slam-fire slide make it easy to drench your opponents when they least expect it from up to 25 feet away! Hold down the trigger and pump for nonstop soakage for as long as the water holds out. Then reload fast for more stealth attacks! Will anyone see your water assault coming? It’s time to find out!
:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

DX

Re: Supersoaker.com Product list updated for 2013

Post by DX » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:56 am

So the Flash Blast only holds 2 XP 150 pumps' worth of water total, or a pump and a half out of an SS 300? No one will see that water assault coming, cause the stream is so small it might as well not be there at all...
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:01 am

Duxburian wrote:So the Flash Blast only holds 2 XP 150 pumps' worth of water total, or a pump and a half out of an SS 300? No one will see that water assault coming, cause the stream is so small it might as well not be there at all...
Hah! :goofy:

Granted, it is a pistol-sized blaster. However, an XP215 holds ~4.2oz and is likely overall smaller in size, but I digress...

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 am

I'm looking forward to launching an atomized mist attack from up to 25 feet away. :-? hahahahaha wow

The Flash Blast holds even less water than an XP 215? You can't even make this stuff up. My Storm 500 holds 4 oz and it's actually pretty decent as a sneak attack gun. It shoots a nice laminated stream about 31 feet. I haven't tested the 215 than Soakologist gave me.

I seriously hope that kids with water warriors guns destroy kids with super soakers all across the globe this summer.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:50 am

So, we've got three piston blasters which are all pretty much identical except for a few tiny differences, and some tiny spring-powered gun that probably can't even outperform a squirt pistol. Wow. I'd say it's an improvement over last year, but where's the imagination? Aside from the Flash Blast which at least uses something new (or rather something that hasn't been on the market for over 20 years), this has to be one of the most boring lineups since before Nerf took over. Actually, the 2010 line was pretty dull too (and very similar to this year's with all the piston guns).

What I gotta ask is, why does Hasbro always have to have a gimmick? In '04 and '05, we had Soaker Tag, in '06 and '07 we had the Max-Infusion system, in '10 we had Soaker Wars, in '12 there was "Powersoak technology", and this year they seem to be pushing their "clip" system. Ah, well. I guess they think they can make money that way. After all, a 25 foot-shooting blaster must need a little extra help in order to sell.

With that said, I'm looking forward to BBT's lineup this year. I recall iSoaker last year saying that this would be a year to look forward to. I can't wait (even if it just means more pretty-decent air pressure guns; hey, we're lucky to even have them).
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:41 am

I just hate looking at all of these water guns and not seeing orange triggers on a majority of them. It's such a disappointment.
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!