CPS 1500 v. 1700

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
MackB

Post by MackB » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:41 pm

Hello Everyone

I'm new to the message board. I've been following you guys for about 3 or 4 months now.

I've read reviews and opinions, but what I haven't got a definitive answer. Is there a true difference between the 1500 and the 1700 in terms of capabilites? Which is the better gun?

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:16 pm

Welcome to the Forums!

As for the CPS1500 vs CPS1700, some say there is a slight advantage to the CPS1700 in terms of general construction. However, from what I've heard, there's no significant performance difference between the two. As both are hard to find these days, most members would be quite happy to be able to find either one. The CPS1500/1700 is one of my favourite all-time soakers based on its performance, power, styling, and features. Some prefer the darker colours on the CPS1700, but I personally prefer the lighter grey and greens of the CPS1500.

No real definitive answer here, I suppose. The CPS1700 is slightly better in construction, otherwise the same as a CPS1500. If you can get or have either or both, I don't think you'd miss out choosing one or the other. I suppose the most significant difference is that a CPS1500 will be ~1-2 years older than a CPS1700. This may mean its CPS-chamber is now smore aged, though it appears that the lifetime of a CPS-chamber is based more on use as opposed to the age of the bladder (unless we're taking about many, many years difference).

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: