Looking for a small, pumpless, and silent pistol

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Peeves

Looking for a small, pumpless, and silent pistol

Post by Peeves » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:08 pm

I'm currently using a simple trigger-piston water pistol similar to this. I had considered the SS Thunderstorm, but was put off by the noise. I'm just looking for something I can tuck into the waistband of my pants and hide under a jacket or shirt, and pester people throughout the day with. Quick action is generally required, hence the use of pumpless models. Preferably with a large handle, I typically stop filling once the water reaches the trigger to avoid leaking, so a larger handle means a bigger capacity, essentially.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Looking for a small, pumpless, and silent pistol

Post by HBWW » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Just leave the blaster pressurized, although most blasters that size are very fast to pump up anyways. Non-piston pumpers (i.e. anything that's pressurized) do not leak at all except for residual water in the nozzle (which is almost nothing on most blasters).

I'd use a small WW or Max-D for this purpose. Just keep it pumped up, not a bit deal.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

Peeves

Post by Peeves » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:40 pm

How many shots do you get out of one when fully pumped? For my purposes I'd like at least 5-7 half second shots.

the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by the oncoming storm » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:22 pm

My WW Cricket's get like 40 .25 second shots so they work fine, I would say WW hornet but having used one the cricket has 10' better range.
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo: