Blazer's quality

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
whoever

Post by whoever » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:19 pm

:goofy::blazer:

I'm getting a blazer and I'm not exactly sure about the "electronic properties" yet. I think that it may need batteries to pump, so plz tell me if you need batteries or if it is optional. Ty! Dux, I will not post again! :wacko:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:27 pm

According to what I've read, the batteries are only for a pump indication gauge, they probably make annoying noises and lights and you do not need them at all. (though you won't be able to tell how full you are on pressure)
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:56 pm

No noises, just lights. You will be able to tell how full it is, however. At about 35 pumps the pumping mechanism will make a weird noise. This is when you should stop. It's a gret gun. Go for it.
My Armoury: Storm 750, CPS 4100, Triple Aggressor, Blazer, SI Flash Flood (Nozzle Drilled), 100 oz. Aquapack, MONSTER X (2002), WW Argon, A.R.M. 4000 XL, MI Defender, MI Helix, Water Weapons Waveblast, CPS 2700

My "broken" Armoury: CPS 4100, XP 55

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:12 am

Where the heck is it?! I've been searching everywhere for the Blazer and would really like to buy one, but it seems to have vanished from stores. Is it a website or a store-front that you are buying it from?
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:52 am

Wait until next year or look online. The soaker season is over and they are not selling it anymore, all the stores in my area only have the shoot and block, the oozinator, and the oozinator refills on their shelves, and yesterday I just got one of the oozies for around $6.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

dandoodatrite

Post by dandoodatrite » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:56 am

I found it on my country's (UK) shop - it's online as well and it ships almost any country. Shipping depends on item, you can check it out, it will tell you the shipping before you touch the "buy" button.

Hamleys Worldwide - Water Warriors // Blazer
You can also search for Super Soaker XP 310 and Water Warriors Scorpion

They Delivered to me fast
Dan:)
Think Different. Think Midget

MIDGETS OWN WATERFIGHTS
they are stealthy :D

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:57 pm

Thanks for that link Dood. :)

Unfortunatly though, the total including shipping was $120 USD. A little too much for me. :(

Thanks for trying anyways.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.