Refill Caps... - will this fit/work?

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
dandoodatrite

Post by dandoodatrite » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:51 pm

well, you know the newer supersoakers (eg. flash flood or triple shot)

do the quick refill caps fit the older supersoaker cap screw?

someone who has the two types of soakers, can you please check, i want to do a basic and easy mod without having to change any sizes!!!

also, see if the XP 310 nozzle can be replaced with the triple shots nozzle, thanks dudes! in advance, thats if i am going to get the 310 or if i can win the auction on ebay for the CPS Monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or if i can find a better one on this websites database
Think Different. Think Midget

MIDGETS OWN WATERFIGHTS
they are stealthy :D

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:47 pm

The caps won't fit on any other soaker. They're threaded backwards, meaning turning them counterclockwise tightens them, and clockwise loosens them.

I doubt you could put a different nozzle on that gun. I don't know why you would want to, either.

EDIT: Whoops, I was writing about the Max Infusion soakers. I dunno, the quick fill caps are really big compared to others, I don't think it would work. Besides, they're not too terribly useful anyways.

Edited By Rook on 1154375362
My Armoury: Storm 750, CPS 4100, Triple Aggressor, Blazer, SI Flash Flood (Nozzle Drilled), 100 oz. Aquapack, MONSTER X (2002), WW Argon, A.R.M. 4000 XL, MI Defender, MI Helix, Water Weapons Waveblast, CPS 2700

My "broken" Armoury: CPS 4100, XP 55

Striker

Post by Striker » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:12 pm

No, I think he wants a backpack.

You'd be better off doing your own mod for a backpack. Read about it on SSC.

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:30 pm

Except Triple Shot isn't MI. :p
My Armoury: Storm 750, CPS 4100, Triple Aggressor, Blazer, SI Flash Flood (Nozzle Drilled), 100 oz. Aquapack, MONSTER X (2002), WW Argon, A.R.M. 4000 XL, MI Defender, MI Helix, Water Weapons Waveblast, CPS 2700

Striker

Post by Striker » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:31 am

What's the difference?

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:33 am

Max Infusion guns have different caps that can be removed for connection to the backpack. SoakerTag and SoakerTagElite guns do not have that capability.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

dandoodatrite

Post by dandoodatrite » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:37 pm

on the subject, what backpack can i use to connect to Monster, Monster XL and XP 310 - more to the point, where can i find one!

I suppose i could make my own, as these guns all have "pre" tanks, therefore dont need to pressurise the backpack!!!

dan :blues:

MIDGETS OWN WATERFIGHTS

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:21 pm

They don't sell backpacks for the Monster series, XP 310, or any other non- MI gun. The MI series is the first to really use interchangeable backpacks.

And what are you talking about when you say "pretanks"?

dandoodatrite

Post by dandoodatrite » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:09 pm

sorry, im not a dude that knows all the "hi-tech" words... err i think they are called Pc/s or something. they are basically tanks before the water is released, therefore the main tank is not pressurised.

I've got the 310 (the monster was in USA and Im from UK so it would have costed around £30-£40 just for delivery), and found that, no the refill caps are not compatible, and same with the triple shot and 310's nozzles with each other.

All I am going to do is basically drill larger holes into the two smallest holes of the XP310 nozzle (as you know, the nozzle really is tiny). that way i will have small, medium, large, xtra large (of course the biggest will drain the water quick.

Also can I add that the XP 310 is Awesomely powerful for its type and size.
It matches up to the likes of a CPS 1200. Of course, it needs bigger holes drilled in order to COMPLETELY match up to it, but it really is powerful and pretty long range. It only took approx. 5-15 pumps to get max power! It really was a good investment, and a great sidearm (if you have a backpack or a strap while your using a bigger weapon).

I recommend you buy it, which amazingly is still in stock at a shop called hamleys. Brand new, i thought it was out of production...
Hamleys

Finally, this is a medium weapon that is best used for long range power shots. It retains its pressure almost like a CPS but of course, loses its steady stream after the quater pressure mark (on the pressure-"ometer" thingy)

MIDGETS OWN WATERFIGHTS