Hands-On: Water Warriors Zzapper

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Hands-On: Water Warriors Zzapper

Post by isoaker » Wed May 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Recently got my hands on a couple of Water Warriors Zzappers. While they came in the newer (post-2008) packaging, they are based on the original molds. As such, these blasters feature the built-in sliding side pressure gauge.

The Water Warriors Zzapper was the second smallest blaster model released by Buzz Bee Toys Inc. as part of their original line back in 2003. I haven't had a chance to do any performance testing yet (hopefully coming soon), but did manage to take some pictures. I would expect its performance to be akin to the later released Water Warriors Black Widow and Water Warriors Barracuda.

More info to come soon. For now, enjoy these pictures of the Water Warriors Zzapper

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

carbonate

Re: Hands-On: Water Warriors Zzapper

Post by carbonate » Wed May 02, 2012 4:07 pm

I think I'll expect performance like hornet or viper from these. Keep em coming...

scottthewaterwarrior
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by scottthewaterwarrior » Sat May 05, 2012 8:40 am

Looks good, hope the performance is to match.
Why did they stop putting pressure gauges on there guns? On there current air pressure guns it is less of a problem because you always want it at max pressure, but I wouldn't have complained for one on my Vindicator. This one also has some painted elements, they should really bring this back on there newer models (remember my stripped Colossus?)
"If you are wet at the end of a water war, you are doing it wrong"
Van: "What happened?" SEAL: "Scott Happened"
Alex: "But the stream is cold." Me: "It's fine, my feet really hurt, now they're numb!"

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue May 08, 2012 10:33 am

The good news - started measuring a few more stats on the Water Warriors Zzapper

The bad news - the one I opened appears to have an internal leak - seems to be leaky around where the pressure gauge is (one possible reason these sort of pressure gauges got phased one)

The hopeful news - I got a two-pack of Zzappers. I'll probably take out the other one and hopefully it won't leak for testing purposes.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: